2014 G Jake Allsmiller

BurninOrange

All about dem Vols!
Kid is from Christ Presbyterian Academy in Nashville. He is a real sharpshooter from anywhere on the court. UT is evaluating him. He is one to watch out for in the '14' class. Ole Miss is on him hard as well. Hope CCM gets on this kid. Because he will blow up this year.

Jake Allsmiller - Yahoo! Sports

https://twitter.com/JAllsmiller23 (his twitter handle)

Christ Presbyterian Academy's Braxton Bonds assists Jake Allsmiller for 3 in the corner - YouTube

Christ Presbyterian Academy's Jake Allsmiller grabs the offensive rebound and finishes drawing the f - YouTube

Not alot of highlights but kid has a good shot on him

Kid is from Christ Presbyterian Academy in Nashville. He is a real sharpshooter from anywhere on the court. UT is evaluating him. He is one to watch out for in the '14' class. Ole Miss is on him hard as well. Hope CCM gets on this kid. Because he will blow up this year.

Christ Presbyterian Academy's Braxton Bonds assists Jake Allsmiller for 3 in the corner - YouTube

Christ Presbyterian Academy's Jake Allsmiller grabs the offensive rebound and finishes drawing the f - YouTube

Problem is we are already 2 over limit.

Problem is we are already 2 over limit.
First, that is for 2013. This is for 2014. At a minimum, we will have 4 schollies free up next year with Golden, Maymon, McRae, and Edwards graduating. Second, we are one over. I assume you are implying Ndaiye has committed. Journalists who have far better access to the program than the ones who claim this "commitment" are still saying that Ndaiye hasn't committed and his offer is only valid if Stokes leaves. Further, none of the mainstream elements of the beat have reported on the commitment. There's a reason for that.

Reactions: 1 person

Kid has a nice lookin shot. When did CPA(Christ Presbyterian Academy) become a basketball high school powerhouse? I just read where LSU offered 4 guys off of their current roster a scholly. This guy was included.

Kid has a nice lookin shot. When did CPA(Christ Presbyterian Academy) become a basketball high school powerhouse? I just read where LSU offered 4 guys off of their current roster a scholly. This guy was included.

Braxton Bonds
Braxton Blackwell
Jalen Lindsey
Jake Allsmiller

All Division 1 prospects.

Allsmiller is a vandy legacy player I believe. I think his dad played there and he's got a vandy offer I believe.

Blackwell has a chance to be an elite recruit. Had a buddy who saw him play at State. He writes a blog on Tony Basilio's site and his most recent entry is all about tn hs bball prospects. Worth a read. He's been on the money on projecting these kids at the next level.

http://tonybasilio.com/index.php?page=littleo

Braxton Bonds
Braxton Blackwell
Jalen Lindsey
Jake Allsmiller

Allsmiller is a vandy legacy player I believe. I think his dad played there and he's got a vandy offer I believe.

Blackwell has a chance to be an elite recruit. Had a buddy who saw him play at State. He writes a blog on Tony Basilio's site and his most recent entry is all about tn hs bball prospects. Worth a read. He's been on the money on projecting these kids at the next level.

http://tonybasilio.com/index.php?page=littleo

cool thnx

Braxton Bonds
Braxton Blackwell
Jalen Lindsey
Jake Allsmiller

The Tony Basilio Show

cool thnx

Seen him play multiple times. Very good basketball player. He will struggle at high level D1. He is more of a fit at a Belmont type school. Ball handling, athleticism, and defense will all be struggles for him at high level D1 basketball.

if we got a good shot at getting Lindsey and we will have Hubbs as long as he don't have an all SEC like freshmen year that would be two excellent two guards unless ccm would play one at the other wing position.

McBee was a walk-on. This guy has SEC offers. Another lazy assumption because they're the same color.

He is a little bit better basketball player than McBee was in high school. But it is not as much as you would think. His surrounding cast has something to do with his offers. If McBee played on this CPA team he would probably have comparable offers coming out of high school. Vanderbilt offer has lots to do with him being a legacy, local, and him playing for Maddox. I think they are very similar players that bring the same skill set to the table. Same strengths. Similar weaknesses. Honestly, McBee was/is a better ball handler than him. I do think Allsmiller has a little bit higher ceiling than McBee though.

Seen him play multiple times. Very good basketball player. He will struggle at high level D1. He is more of a fit at a Belmont type school. Ball handling, athleticism, and defense will all be struggles for him at high level D1 basketball.

spot on.

McBee was a walk-on. This guy has SEC offers. Another lazy assumption because they're the same color.

At the same stage he is not quite as good a shooter as McBee nor as athletic. He has the luxury of playing on a team with 3 much better players which allows him the luxury of being a spot up shooter exclusively.

Braxton Bonds
Braxton Blackwell
Jalen Lindsey
Jake Allsmiller

The Tony Basilio Show

Doesn't Braxton Blackwell play for Lake County, not CPA?

First, that is for 2013. This is for 2014. At a minimum, we will have 4 schollies free up next year with Golden, Maymon, McRae, and Edwards graduating. Second, we are one over. I assume you are implying Ndaiye has committed. Journalists who have far better access to the program than the ones who claim this "commitment" are still saying that Ndaiye hasn't committed and his offer is only valid if Stokes leaves. Further, none of the mainstream elements of the beat have reported on the commitment. There's a reason for that.

First, I hope you are right about only if Stokes leaves part, second I looked at both Rivals and Scout and it showed "committed", so of course I would make that assumption.:hi:

Who said that? Everything I've seen says he's committed, only Rob Lewis won't say he's actually committed, but thinks he is. Basically he said he thinks he committed, he told his coaches he committed and to cancel his visits...however, Tennessee wanted him to keep it quiet until the numbers work themselves out basically.

Oh the irony

VN Store

Back