NIT Roll Call - vs. Mercer

Kingston Vol

Who's going? These are the rowdiest games of the year. It's amazing what can happen when some of the "real fans" can afford the lower level tickets.

Reactions: 1 person
I was on the front row behind the scorer's table last year for both games.

Jason Yellin, one of the guys in the AD, said he was amazed by mine and my buddies intensity. His quote exactly was, "I wish you all had these season tickets instead of the older group who sits here quiet all game."

Reactions: 3 people
What time do I need to get to TBA to get a front row or low row seat? Also, are the seats on the court available tomorrow?

Robert Morris hit 2 free throws to go up 2 with 8.7 to go. UK comes down and misses a 3. Robert Morris wins!

Reactions: 2 people
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Kensucky. How embarrassing. I guess when you cheat to get to the top (Calipari) and you finally get there, all motivation to keep winning seems to fizzle.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Kensucky. How embarrassing. I guess when you cheat to get to the top (Calipari) and you finally get there, all motivation to keep winning seems to fizzle.

I don't believe this crop of KY jelly players are NFL ready. Is Calipari going to push them out the door to make room for the new crop? Interesting.

Last year I arrived about an hour before tip off and it was pretty full in the midcourt lowers. Was just me and my Dad so was able to find 2 about 13 rows up at center court.

I would say to get as close to court as possible I would get there close to when doors open.

I don't believe this crop of KY jelly players are NFL ready. Is Calipari going to push them out the door to make room for the new crop? Interesting.

I would say that most players in college basketball are not NFL ready. Has nothing to do with KY.

Well, like I said before Selection Sunday, my band is playing at The Well tonight. Here's to hoping I can catch another game. As long as it's not on Friday. Playing in Alabama that night.

Reactions: 1 person
Wish I could go but unfortunately can't make it tonight. Lets go Vols. Don't pull a UK on us.

VN Store

Back