Sorry, but that's not an excuse.

Dougie_D

So apparently, the reason why TN didn't get in is because the SEC Conference apparently didn't get the respect it deserves?

If CCM was COUNTING on getting into the tourney because TN is in the SEC, then he can go to a crappier team in the ACC or Big East. I don't want a coach to play mediocre basketball to only rely on the conference to pick up the slack.

That's a lame excuse.

Reactions: 6 people
So apparently, the reason why TN didn't get in is because the SEC Conference apparently didn't get the respect it deserves?

If CCM was COUNTING on getting into the tourney because TN is in the SEC, then he can go to a crappier team in the ACC or Big East. I don't want a coach to play mediocre basketball to only rely on the conference to pick up the slack.

That's a lame excuse.

You're a lame excuse for a fan.

Reactions: 21 people
crash.gif

That's a lame excuse.

This is the reason some people should only be allowed to read posts instead of making them.

Reactions: 8 people

That's a lame excuse.

What do you suggest? That we fire ccm and rehire cbp and have bbqs all day? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Personally, I like that CCM is *****ing publically about not getting in. Shows me a different side of him that I had not seen yet.

Reactions: 1 person

That's a lame excuse.

You don't have a damn clue.

Reactions: 2 people

That's a lame excuse.

computer-close-hulk.gif

Say what you want to but Martin has the most boring personality imaginable. It's fits the style of basketball he plays. I just clicked on his little press conference and I can't watch it without wondering if he has some kind of emotional disorder. He may end up being the best coach ever, but there is no denying that he's already the most boring. Thank goodness for Butch Jones!

Reactions: 6 people
Say what you want to but Martin has the most boring personality imaginable. It's fits the style of basketball he plays. I just clicked on his little press conference and I can't watch it without wondering if he has some kind of emotional disorder. He may end up being the best coach ever, but there is no denying that he's already the most boring. Thank goodness for Butch Jones!

Did you like your own post?

did you know know Dooley beat butch?

VN Store

Back