NIT selection show 9p ESPNU

I'm so stoked. Also women's selection Monday is tomorrow...can't wait to see whose bubbles get burst.

It's depressing enough that were in the NIT, but to have an NIT selection show is just kick a man while he's down.

Reactions: 1 person
Some or our folks are sitting on the edge of their chairs to see were we are selected for the NIT. I really can't believe anyone gives an inglorious damn.

The NIT has no purpose, no effect and nothing to offer, afford or reward. It only serves to drain money from those schools who accept their sucker-punch. Any school spending the funds to send their team to the Noone is Interested Tournament, has nothing to gain other than the inglorious graditude of the being the 68th or 69th best team in the nation if they win the week-long financial drain. The NIT is slightly less significant than Kissing Your Sister on her weddding doay.
$
Keep the money at home and kiss the NIT a jolly good goodbye.

Hopefully, our Athletic Director will have the courage to tell the NIT to go looking for another sucker.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah... We're getting snubbed again. Now a CBI bubble team, but starting to lean towards out

Reactions: 2 people
I could have sworn I just heard him say that VA will be "very happy to be in the nit". they're so stoked

VN Store

Back