thanks Ole Miss!

Shaun1985

if we win against Ole Miss in the tourney last year, we go dancing......if we beat Ole Miss this year, we go dancing. Send them a big ol thank you card
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lol hate them and with Henderson really hate them...however if we'd have beaten Bama we were in, our own damn fault

I'm confused? don't you mean for them to send us a thank you card?

Congrats to Ole Miss. They're scrappy and athletic. It's a shame that the SEC only got 3 teams in. Ole Miss finished 26-8 and won the SEC tourney, and gets a 12 seed? Don't get?? I guess they're paying us back for all the NC's we've won in football lately.

And yes, had we beat Ole Miss this year just once i think we get in. Their bigs are much more athletic than ours. We don't match up with a team like that. They rebound and play good defense as well.

Andy Kennedy, who Ms fans were wanting fired 2 weeks ago, outcoached us twice, outprepared us twice, and his players outplayed and outhustled us twice.
They played like they wanted it. We didn't.

Congrats to Ole Miss. They're scrappy and athletic. It's a shame that the SEC only got 3 teams in. Ole Miss finished 26-8 and won the SEC tourney, and gets a 12 seed? Don't get?? I guess they're paying us back for all the NC's we've won in football lately.

And yes, had we beat Ole Miss this year just once i think we get in. Their bigs are much more athletic than ours. We don't match up with a team like that. They rebound and play good defense as well.

the sec got 3 teams in and crappy seeds the same reason we will likely not have a sec team in the sweet 16...because the conference sucks. I actually think Mizzou will go further than Florida.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lol hate them and with Henderson really hate them...however if we'd have beaten Bama we were in, our own damn fault

u r exactly right. Ole MIss took care of business- we shudda , but didnot. No ones fault but ours. If u lose to Bama and Ga twice in 1 year- you dont deserve a ticket to the dance. Sad but true.

The SEC was pitiful this year.

Why the hate on Henderson? Kid is a baller...could it be that he talks the the talk and can walk the walk.....and he is White?

Why the hate on Henderson? Kid is a baller...could it be that he talks the the talk and can walk the walk.....and he is White?

White has nothing to do with it. He's a punk!!! That's why this is his 4th college in 3 years. He's a headcase and the antics are embarassing. I understand competitiveness and fire, but a lot of what he does is uncalled for!

VN Store

Back