Final Poll: In or Out? (just for fun)

In or out?

• Total voters
I don't see any reason we shouldn't be in when you compare our resume to the competition, but I'm negative and due to waiting for this all day I've gotten myself all the way down to us being out.

Reactions: 1 person
Did you mean to post an actual poll, because if so it's not on there. For the record I think we're in, but not sure.

Edit: it's there now

I'm pretty sure 50/50 is a double entendre. It's both our actual chances and probability IMO. Don't think he was trying to be smart.

Yes. And a personal inside joke as well. Had a friend tell me everything in life is fitty/fitty. Something will either happen or it won't.

Gut is telling me we'll be dancing.

GO VOLS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!:rock:

:pepper::pepper::pepper:

I hope you are right. But i dont think we win but one maybe two games. Now next year if Stokes comes back and with Maymon and what we have comming in i think we can make a big run at it all. :dance2:

I voted for what I hoped for instead of what I think. Hope that doesn't mess with the scientific analysis of this poll.

:dance2: is what I want (and voted for)

I just think we end up in the NIT

My brain says NIT but my heart says NCAA

I don't see us getting in, jmo. I hope I am dead wrong as our athletic program needs something to cheer about.

MTSU won 28 games and there has never been a 28 win team NOT make the tourney. I hope the committee took their horrible RPI in consideration. Vitale just said MTSU should be in while Bilas said out but UVA in, since they beat NC state, UNC, and Duke. I haven't heard one word about our Vols, at least not yet.

Thoughts?

VN Store

Back