The Offical Selection Sunday Thread

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
Tennessee Vs Boise State
Tennessee Vs La salle
Tennessee Vs MTSU
Tennessee Vs The Committee.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't trust the committee, but you have to think that early games against OSU, Georgetown, Virginia, and Memphis are going to help us.

Yes, I understand that. But we could have played 2 directional schools instead and gotten our 22 wins, like other schools.

Losing to big schools really doesn't help. You have to win a few of those. In fact, if we win any one of those we are in

selection show is at 4 or 5 pm I believe thats me saying it in central time...and UT will end up with an 11, 12, or 13 seed not a play in game

Losing to big schools really doesn't help. You have to win a few of those. In fact, if we win any one of those we are in

It absolutely does. If we were Ole Miss, we would have played a bad schedule to get to 22 wins before the tourney. It is a cop out, and the committee historically favors teams who go out and play good competition.

"One thing I really look at is the part of the schedule they control...did they go out and challenge themselves?" this is more paraphrase than quote but was from the chairman about 3 wks ago

have to think that committee would mirror what the average fan would say, and I think-and the vote backed this up on blind resume test- thatvthe avid fan looks at our resume vs mtsu's and picks ours. Now people guessing what someone else will do- like bracket projects 46-37 f mtsu-is different.

It absolutely does. If we were Ole Miss, we would have played a bad schedule to get to 22 wins before the tourney. It is a cop out, and the committee historically favors teams who go out and play good competition.

I agree and if ole piss doesn't win today I don't see them getting in. But, you can't get in just because you schedule good teams and lose them all.

VN Store

Back