Play-In Game

TNrockytop4ever

UT Grad
My hopes and prayers are that we will make the big dance but won't we have to start out in one of the four play-in games?

My hopes and prayers are that we will make the big dance but won't we have to start out in one of the four play-in games?

As long as we get in who cares? VCU started there and went to the Final Four so it isn't impossible to do well out of it.

We are in no position to be naming our own seed and region, we had our chance and blew it. At this point you're just hoping to hear your name called.

I don't think those pig tail games work like that. I don't think the "last 4" are automatically in those games.

Could be wrong though, not an expert

We are in no position to be naming our own seed and region, we had our chance and blew it. At this point you're just hoping to hear your name called.

No need to be a Nancy. As far as I'm concerned, we had NO chance, and then went on a tear that included wins against Florida, Kentucky, and Mizzou, ended in an Alabama game where shots simply were not falling.

This "we blew it" thing is annoying. If you want to say we blew it, point at the G town game, and Georgia games. Not the one game at the end of our monster tear where things just didn't happen against a team with as much to lose as us.

I don't think those pig tail games work like that. I don't think the "last 4" are automatically in those games.

Could be wrong though, not an expert

Pretty sure that's how it works, unless there's a scheduling conflict then it can get bumped around.

Look at Lunardi and Palms last 4 in and 2 play in games, they all match up.

No need to be a Nancy. As far as I'm concerned, we had NO chance, and then went on a tear that included wins against Florida, Kentucky, and Mizzou, ended in an Alabama game where shots simply were not falling.

This "we blew it" thing is annoying. If you want to say we blew it, point at the G town game, and Georgia games. Not the one game at the end of our monster tear where things just didn't happen against a team with as much to lose as us.

If you think I'm a nancy you don't know me, most here think I'm a sunshine pumper. It came down to 1 game, we lost it, simple as that.

Yep and we'll probably get killed!

MTSU is really good! Wins against Vandy, Ole Piss and WKU who just won their tourn. 28-5 & 19-1 conf.

:cray:

Tennesseeduke

First off, no one said that MTSU was not a good team. No one is living under a rock and saying "oh, crappy Sun Belt team." I think most have gained the perspective over the last 12 months that the MTSU lost was not as bad as we thought at the time. But secondly, we would not get killed.

The poster you quoted only said that a play-in game between MTSU/UT would be ironic because those are the two teams jockeying for this last spot in the tourney.

VN Store

Back