If we miss the NCAA...

GBO97

The Beast is Rising
Please be a true VFL and support our team in the NIT, rather than being a loser an who refuses to watch our NIT games. This team has worked hard and become so much better over the last month or two, and after Georgia game #1 no one thought we would ever be in this position. Sure we spent a lot of this season sucking, but we have been resilient and overcame adversity to be where we are now. If nothing else, do it for the seniors. I personally think we are deserving of an NCAA bid, but I will support my Vols either way.

Reactions: 18 people
Please be a true VFL and support our team in the NIT, rather than being a loser an who refuses to watch our NIT games. This team has worked hard and become so much better over the last month or two, and after Georgia game #1 no one thought we would ever be in this position. Sure we spent a lot of this season sucking, but we have been resilient and overcame adversity to be where we are now. If nothing else, do it for the seniors. I personally think we are deserving of an NCAA bid, but I will support my Vols either way.

Nice post!! I'm all in. Love that this team has grown up. Who would of guessed we would be so excited for Sunday!!! GBO

Reactions: 1 person
The Vols would likely get a number one seed again, right? That's something to cheer about. Extra games in Knoxville.

Can't wait for that 1st rounder vs norfolk st!!

No thanks..who cares?

I'll watch because I usually watch anything UT when they are on TV, but I'm not really going to get upset if we lose.

The NIT just reminds me too much of Buzz Ball.

Reactions: 3 people
I'll watch because I usually watch anything UT when they are on TV, but I'm not really going to get upset if we lose.

The NIT just reminds me too much of Buzz Ball.

Remember that Georgetown NIT game under Buzz? I have never seen TBA that empty.

Is the NIT actually on TV? who knew?

True fan there boys, look where this team come from and look whats ahead next year we came a long way this year with what we have some people just dont get it, cant wait for the NIT lets win it and roll in to next year on a high.:good!:

Stokes didn't care to win against bama he said he thought we were in whether we won against them or not after the game, so don't tell me they fought hard not all of them did.

Stokes didn't care to win against bama he said he thought we were in whether we won against them or not after the game, so don't tell me they fought hard not all of them did.

You know, sometimes you just get beat. That doesn't always mean that you didn't fight hard enough or didn't care.

Reactions: 3 people
last year I tried to convince myself that the NIT could be a positive experience with the whole "extra practice" and "fun trip to new york" mindset. but in reality there is nothing positive about it for this team.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe we don't need fans that still regurgitate a phrase from a total loser coach who won as many sec games as a guy picked at random from the knoxville phone book could have in 3 yrs.

"That's not VFL"....those always make me laugh

We dont need fans like this not true VFL.:no:

NIT is pointless, the team doesn't even give a ****, that's why MTSU came in and eliminated us last year

VN Store

Back