So, In or Out?

Do we get it?

• Total voters
I think we were likely in or out regardless of what happened in the tourney. We should still be in barring any freak occurrences but obviously we could easily be snubbed.

Reactions: 1 person
I say out. No excuse for simply not showing up with the opportunity to remove all doubt. Might as well let a team that actually cares have the spot.

Reactions: 5 people
In. La Salle and UVA going down today should seal it despite today's loss. UT simply has a superior résumé to those two teams.

we deserve to be in but given this schools unlucky history I highly doubt it. we will probably be the first team out

The amount of homerism is astounding.

We were a bubble team that lost to a bubble team.

Seeing as we lost to a bubble team with our butts on the line, why are we tourney worthy against actually tourney teams?

Hey, I hope we make it too but relying on other teams to lose and acting like we're a shoe in is ridiculous.

Reactions: 2 people
we deserve to be in but given this schools unlucky history I highly doubt it. we will probably be the first team out

How do we deserve to be in? We play in a horrible conference and aside from about 3 weeks struggled the entire season. Add in yet another SECT no-show, and this team just has NIT written all over it.

we deserve to be in

No we don't.

I think the SEC is frowned upon more than it should be in which case, sure, we deserve to be in.

Knowing what was on the line though, we don't deserve to be in. Bubble vs. bubble and we lost. No reason to think we'd make a run in the tournament. Couldn't even make a run in the SEC tourney with our butts on the line.

The amount of homerism is astounding.

We were a bubble team that lost to a bubble team.

Seeing as we lost to a bubble team with our butts on the line, why are we tourney worthy against actually tourney teams?

Hey, I hope we make it too but relying on other teams to lose and acting like we're a shoe in is ridiculous.

Hey,common sense has no place here!

What a childish and petulant rant...yeah, the players care less than you do. What a complete tool.

We are in...not a lock but I would be willing to give 2-1 for anyone that wanted to bet against it.

I say out. No excuse for simply not showing up with the opportunity to remove all doubt. Might as well let a team that actually cares have the spot.

Hey,common sense has no place here!

As a sports fan, losing breaks my heart. I'm just a "fan" for being realistic though. I cheer for one college in all sports and one team in every league I'm a fan of. But if you don't love it, leave it... that's the attitude some people have around here.

What a childish and petulant rant...yeah, the players care less than you do. What a complete tool.

We are in...not a lock but I would be willing to give 2-1 for anyone that wanted to bet against it.

You consider 30 words a rant? Okay...

If Vandy beats UK, Mizzou beats Ole Miss, and Florida beats Bama...I would give UT a 70% chance to get in.

We might get a play in game if 2 of those 3 things happen.

VN Store

Back