SEC Tourney Viewing Options

All Vol!

Mods: *MERGE ALERT*

Apart from being there, I'm wondering about options for watching the tourney. Our cable does not include the SEC Network or ESPNU, and so far those are the only options I'm seeing. Anyone know if Justin.TV is doing the tourney somehow or if there are any other options?

Thanks!

Maybe ESPN 3? I have a question too. I will be at work, does anyone know where I can listen to the games online or through an app?

Maybe ESPN 3?

I'm not seeing it in the ESPN3 lineup, and even if it is, I'm pretty sure it would be blacked out for me because ESPNU is available locally, we just don't have it as part of our cable package. Thinking I'm falling thru the cracks here.

Maybe ESPN 3? I have a question too. I will be at work, does anyone know where I can listen to the games online or through an app?

Could always try googling the radio networks for whatever schools are playing and listen to their play by play guys. I did that last year.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing it in the ESPN3 lineup, and even if it is, I'm pretty sure it would be blacked out for me because ESPNU is available locally, we just don't have it as part of our cable package. Thinking I'm falling thru the cracks here.

Can you call & order the sports package? Mine was only $10 when I added it years ago & it's worth it. You can always cancel when the tournament is over. They added it while I was on the phone so it didn't require anyone coming out. I couldn't live without the extra ESPN channels plus you get NFL Network, Redzone, Big 10, etc.

Reactions: 1 person
Can you call & order the sports package? Mine was only $10 when I added it years ago & it's worth it. You can always cancel when the tournament is over. They added it while I was on the phone so it didn't require anyone coming out. I couldn't live without the extra ESPN channels plus you get NFL Network, Redzone, Big 10, etc.

When I had cable I had that too. Soooo worth $10/mo! I have DirecTV now & it's incl. get the sports animal Iphone app. 990am, 99.1fm. It's about 1-2 minutes behind but just like listening to the radio w/out the static!

VN Store

Back