Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
COY: Billy Donovan
POY: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
FOY: Nerlens Noel

Reactions: 1 person
2013 SEC Men

Just unreal Jordan didn't get player of the year at least he got first team and how Richardson didn't make the all defensive team is beyond me

Can't really argue against Pope. Would have liked to seen McRae get it.

2013 SEC Men

Just unreal Jordan didn't get player of the year at least he got first team and how Richardson didn't make the all defensive team is beyond me

I don't know how on earth he gets left off that list. Perhaps it is statistic based somehow off blocks and steals? IDK, I figured Josh would be a finalist for defensive player of the year in the SEC in all honesty

Reactions: 2 people
Hard to argue with that.

There were a lot of good candidates for POY, but few mean as much to their team as KCP.

Noel won by default. The freshman class was relatively weak. One notable freshman in the SEC: Michael Carrera at USC. I thought he had a decent year for a 2-star prospect.

Hard to argue with that.

There were a lot of good candidates for POY, but few mean as much to their team as KCP.

Noel won by default. The freshman class was relatively weak. One notable freshman in the SEC: Michael Carrera at USC. I thought he had a decent year for a 2-star prospect.

Georgia maybe doesn't win a single SEC game without KCP

Deal with it Ole Miss...

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

Would have loved for Jordan to get SEC POY. Still...1st team is a very nice accomplishment.

Deal with it Ole Miss...

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

I'm digging the old man that stands up and stares him down. :loco::loco:

As a side note, I always wonder how much better fans would act if you gave the players a free pass once or twice a year to just go in the stands and just whip the crap out of all the trash talking and bird flipping wanna-be's.

VN Store

Back