First four out.....

SouthKnoxVOL

"You've got to be f****** kidding me!?" - Heupel
Looks like Mr. Lunardi has moved UT to the "Last Four Out" in his latest update on ESPN. Has moved in Boise St. and La Salle over UT.

Wait wait wait, let me get this right.
We lose to georgia, he moves us into last 4 in.
We win our last 2 games, he moves us into last 4 out.
.... Am I getting this right?

Reactions: 11 people
So he has 5 A-10 teams getting in? Maybe UMass can win the tourney & make it 6. While the SEC gets 3? I know it's a down year but I don't think it's as bad as the media thinks. Maybe it is & with the awful seeds the SEC teams will get, they'll/we'll probably all lose early.

Last edited:
So he has 5 A-10 teams getting in? Maybe UMass can win the tourney & make it 6. While the SEC gets 3? I know it's a down year but I don't think it's as bad as the media thinks. Maybe it is & with the awful seeds the SEC teams will get, they'll/we'll probably all lose early.

If La Salle get's in then they will and probably should have 5. Temple, Butler, VCU, and Saint Louis are all good teams. La Salle plays good at times and on their best day they are tournament worthy. However I don't think they deserve to get in over UT.

Looks like Mr. Lunardi has moved UT to the "Last Four Out" in his latest update on ESPN. Has moved in Boise St. and La Salle over UT.

La Salle and Boise State have been in over UT for weeks, UT dropped out when UVA beat Maryland last night.

Tennessee is first team out according to Lunardi.

UT has been and remains in a precarious situation with regards to the NCAA tournament. We need to at least win one or two games in the conference tournament and hope that the teams from other conferences that are already locks for the big dance hold sway (i.e., UT cannot afford anymore Liberty type teams getting automatic berths). At the end of the day, UT can only blame itself if it doesn't get in because the two losses to UGA and the string of blown second half leads when UT ended up losing put them in the bottom part of the bubble teams. I think UT should be in but with 21 or 22 wins now, this wouldn't be as much of a question.

Quote from Lunardi:

"They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour."

cousin-eddie-costume-formal-look.jpg imagesCARMGWK6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

Lunardi doesn't make the selections, for goodness sakes. Don't get your panties in a wad with his predictions. They change every 5 minutes. A lot of BB remains to be played before the selections are made. We need to win a couple more and shut everybody up.

Lunardi is full of ****. He's saying an OT win at home vs Maryland is just as meaningful as our win vs Mizzou?

You ain't seen nothin yet.
Wait til the major tournaments start this week.
Gonna be some movin and shakin.

UT has been and remains in a precarious situation with regards to the NCAA tournament. We need to at least win one or two games in the conference tournament and hope that the teams from other conferences that are already locks for the big dance hold sway (i.e., UT cannot afford anymore Liberty type teams getting automatic berths). At the end of the day, UT can only blame itself if it doesn't get in because the two losses to UGA and the string of blown second half leads when UT ended up losing put them in the bottom part of the bubble teams. I think UT should be in but with 21 or 22 wins now, this wouldn't be as much of a question.

Libert getting an automatic birth did nothing to hurt us...

Lunardi doesn't make the selections, for goodness sakes. Don't get your panties in a wad with his predictions. They change every 5 minutes. A lot of BB remains to be played before the selections are made. We need to win a couple more and shut everybody up.

No, but he tends to be pretty accurate

Jerry Palm is normally more accurate than Lunardi.

The most accurate site according to the matrix is this one: Busting the Bracket They have us as the last team in.

The Matrix itself is typically a very good indicator. They also have us as the last team in.

We definitely need to win 2 games in the SEC Tournament. IMO

If we are one of the last 4 in, I hope we get to play UVA! I'd prefer to avoid Villanova and Iowa State.

VN Store

Back