Anyone know if we make a return trip to Wichita next year?

VolGee4

I assume it is a home and home. They lose to top players- Armstead and Hall. Also I did not realize that Andrew Wiggins' brother, Nick, plays for them.

Do you know if we have any other upcoming home and homes with anyone else?

Just thinking about possibilities. Basketball is only done a half year ahead of time, so I think all we know is the second games of this year's home and homes. Would like for the staff to be a little aggressive with scheduling next year with the team we have back. Maybe a neutral or home and home with a top tier Big 10 team.

Reactions: 1 person
Just thinking about possibilities. Basketball is only done a half year ahead of time, so I think all we know is the second games of this year's home and homes. Would like for the staff to be a little aggressive with scheduling next year with the team we have back. Maybe a neutral or home and home with a top tier Big 10 team.

I am not sure but I believe I read somewhere that we might be picking up a home and home with Notre Dame. BTO or someone who knows might know for sure. Plus we will play in a preseason tourney but not sure which one next year.

We are playing in the battle for Atlantis which is loaded next year. So that, plus Wichita state and UVA should be pretty good OOC slate. If we can schedule top 200 teams instead of a couple 300 games we will have a good SOS.

I am not sure but I believe I read somewhere that we might be picking up a home and home with Notre Dame. BTO or someone who knows might know for sure. Plus we will play in a preseason tourney but not sure which one next year.

I don't recall who, but I remember the talk of a pretty big team...was thinking Michigan State but not sure.

We are playing in the battle for Atlantis which is loaded next year. So that, plus Wichita state and UVA should be pretty good OOC slate. If we can schedule top 200 teams instead of a couple 300 games we will have a good SOS.

Yes we need to be playing top tier schedules. I would not be happy at all if UT starts scheduling like Ole Miss. I want to play the best like we have been doing. Plus the Vols are good enough now to handle it.

Don't forget, we also have an away game with Xavier next year. They should be a tourney team.

Just looked up Atlantis- Xavier, Kansas, Villanova, USC, UTEP, Wake Forest, and a team TBA (probably mid major). Nice field.

Will we have the SEC-Big East challenge or since the BE is disintergrating (sp?) B4 our eyes, that may be over?...

Will we have the SEC-Big East challenge or since the BE is disintergrating (sp?) B4 our eyes, that may be over?...

Good question. Would love a challenge with the new Big East, adding Xavier, Butler, and Creighton. Why don't we just play Xavier three times next year?

It's dead, this past year was the last year for it, I think I read somewhere that we're picking up the Big 12 instead, but not 100% sure on that one

Would be nice to be bouncing around in the 40s this season. No Kennies or Presbies next year.

VN Store

Back