Who all is going to Nashville?

VFL 24/7

Legend
Who all is making the trip to Nashville for the Sec Tournament? I really hope to see a lot of orange in Nashville on Thursday night. In my opinion we need to win Thursday then on Friday beat Bama to secure a spot in the Ncaa Tourney. So who all will be there? GO VOLS! MARCH MADNESS IS HERE BABY!!

Hoping to make it. Got work up here in loserville. Gonna have to work something out. Gonna be lots of Vol and cats fans there.

Reactions: 1 person
Hoping to make it. Got work up here in loserville. Gonna have to work something out. Gonna be lots of Vol and cats fans there.

Oh we all know there will be a ton of pussy cat fans there, I am just hoping there will be a lot of orange as well

I work a few blocks from the Bridgestone, but that damn 2:30 p.m. CST start time is throwing me off. I may have to roll into work around 6 a.m. in order to get out in time to watch it!

I live in Nashville....but I will be going to Knoxville that weekend

What time (central time) do the Vols play Thursday?

What about Friday, if they win Thursday?

Are tickets difficult to get on the streets and what price?

I'm thinking about taking my 10 yr old son
as he is a sports/Vol fanatic. We were @ a restaurant years ago in Gatlinburg. There was a guitarist singing Rocky Top and my son , three at the time, went up their and sang the song in front of everyone, lol. Problem of the game is he has school and my wife is a teacher, lol.

Kentucky's not on our side of the bracket this year, so tickets will be relatively cheap until Saturday regardless. Obviously, they will be a much harder get on Saturday if the Cats win their Friday game.

Friday traffic in Nashville= tail light tango ! :crazy:

Not going to be able to go myself. But to all those going, the best option is to park across the river in the parking lot of Titans stadium for free. You can either take a shuttle ($3 I think), or walk across the pedestrian bridge.

Who all is making the trip to Nashville for the Sec Tournament? I really hope to see a lot of orange in Nashville on Thursday night. In my opinion we need to win Thursday then on Friday beat Bama to secure a spot in the Ncaa Tourney. So who all will be there? GO VOLS! MARCH MADNESS IS HERE BABY!!

Will drive over from Asheville on Sat if we make it that far. i have a good feeling about this team.

Just found out yesterday that the wife and I will be able to make the trip! I found out a couple options for tickets if anyone is interested. Tennessee sections are 105, 120, 305-309. Should be a lot of orange in those if you are buying on the street or internet. Also, Bridgestone Arena still has upper level mid court and possibly a few lower levels left in 120. In speaking with some UT people, they told me that as teams get knocked out of the tournament, those teams will be returning their tickets to the Bridgestone Arena box office for resale. So they should have more available (potentially pretty sweet seats) after the games tonight.

VN Store

Back