Well

Volsfaninva917

It looks like Kentucky is all but a lock for the tourney now, if you think the selection committee will keep them out your crazy. I just hope it's not in place of Tennessee

F***ing A, when will you people learn to see what happens before declaring who's in and out? It's not over!

No college gameday said they aren't even in the first four out. If we take care of Mizzou today we will be fine.

Reactions: 1 person
It looks like Kentucky is all but a lock for the tourney now, if you think the selection committee will keep them out your crazy. I just hope it's not in place of Tennessee

You are correct. Name recognition and past reputation will get them in even if they suck.

You may wanna check back just a few years...Kentucky went to the NIT

They're not gonna keep the defending national champs out after winning 20. It's all about their name kind of like notre dame in football they could go 8-4 and still be considered for a bcs game

They're not gonna keep the defending national champs out after winning 20. It's all about their name kind of like notre dame in football they could go 8-4 and still be considered for a bcs game

Once again you don't have to go that far back in recent history to see previous champions being left out.

KY isn't just gonna be given a bid because of their name, they likely still need to win 1.

Volnation, looks like we have our very own Bracketologist. Could u please post a full 68 team breakdown with seeding please?

If we win today I think we'll still be ahead of UK on the bubble. But who knows?

Volnation, looks like we have our very own Bracketologist. Could u please post a full 68 team breakdown with seeding please?

Apparently volnation has its very own dicator I will now seek permission from you before starting a discussion *******

Apparently volnation has its very own dicator I will now seek permission from you before starting a discussion *******

no, not kidding. If you can predict that UK is now in and might take our spot.. I'd love to see your breakdown of the bracket.

no, not kidding. If you can predict that UK is now in and might take our spot.. I'd love to see your breakdown of the bracket.

I'm not kidding either hell give me your phone number so I can call and get permission before even getting on this site. Because you know your opinion and expertise are held in the highest reguard on this board.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not kidding either hell give me your phone number so I can call and get permission before even getting on this site. Because you know your opinion and expertise are held in the highest reguard on this board.

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Well, looks like the OP is getting some heat for what he thinks. I tend to agree though. I think KY just punched their ticket. IMO FL, MIZZ, KY are in. I think Ole Miss, TN, and Bama (with a run) will be fighting for a 4th spot. I don't think 5 from the SEC will go. Either Ole Miss, TN, Bama lose today and they will need to go on a serious tear in the SEC tourney to go. Might just come down to who advances farther in the SEC tourney.

VN Store

Back