4pm Georgia @ Alabama
4pm USF @ Cincinnati
4:30pm Army @ Bucknell*
5:05pm Illinois State @ Wichita State
6pm Kansas @ Baylor
7pm Murray State @ Belmont
7:30pm ULL @ MTSU*
8pm UCF @ USM

? Belmont & Wichita State-their time and team is TBD but we need them to win tomorrow*

* these are games being played in conference tournaments that if the bolded team lost could still get an at large bid, thus "stealing a bid".

I will update with time and opponent for Belmont and Wichita State...if I forgot and please let me know :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people
Games to Watch 3/9/13
team in bold is who to root FOR

4pm Missouri @ TENNESSEE

12pm Florida @ Kentucky
1:30pm Ole Miss @ LSU
1:30pm La Salle @ St. Louis
1:30pm Iowa State @ West Virginia
2:21pm Nebraska @ Iowa
2:35pm Indiana State @ Creighton*
3:30pm San Diego State @ Boise State
4pm Georgia @ Alabama
4pm USF @ Cincinnati
4:30pm Army @ Bucknell*
6pm Kansas @ Baylor
7:30pm ULL @ MTSU*
8pm UCF @ USM

? Belmont & Wichita State-their time and team is TBD but we need them to win tomorrow*

* these are games being played in conference tournaments that if the bolded team lost could still get an at large bid, thus "stealing a bid".

I will update with time and opponent for Belmont and Wichita State...if I forgot and please let me know :hi:

Thanks for the guide on what to watch tomorrow.

These are fantastic posts BTO. Thank you for the work you put into them. :hi:

You're the man BTO. Really appreciate you consolidating all this information for us. Makes it infinitely easier to figure out what games to watch.

I'd throw in Providence @ Connecticut. There have been a few whispers that the red-hot Friars are very close to being part of the conversation.

Maybe you disagree. Just what I've heard.

This makes NCAA like fantasy football. You watch games you never otherwise would have.

Reactions: 1 person
You're the man BTO. Really appreciate you consolidating all this information for us. Makes it infinitely easier to figure out what games to watch.

I'd throw in Providence @ Connecticut. There have been a few whispers that the red-hot Friars are very close to being part of the conversation.

Maybe you disagree. Just what I've heard.

Yea I'll add them, doesntl hurt to root against them. A win would inch them closer, and then having the chance to pick up good wins in the BET could definitely get them in, good call.

And to everyone else, no problem guys I love doing these...to me there's no better way to spend Saturday than in front of the TV watching CBB!!!

GBO

Good info. Thanks for all the work bud. :hi:
Sometimes it's unreal how so much is intertwined into our basketball fate.

GO VOLS!

These are very cool threads that make it much more interesting to follow the results throughout the day. Thanks!

I heard Lunardi on the radio this morning. He said he has Tennessee as his last in (37th at large team) and Mississippi as his first out. Said he's not too popular in Mississippi right now since they beat UT twice. He then said he doesn't expect any of his last four in and first four out to get in because he thinks they'll all get "squeezed" out by conference tourney winners who otherwise weren't in the tournament.

I heard Lunardi on the radio this morning. He said he has Tennessee as his last in (37th at large team) and Mississippi as his first out. Said he's not too popular in Mississippi right now since they beat UT twice. He then said he doesn't expect any of his last four in and first four out to get in because he thinks they'll all get "squeezed" out by conference tourney winners who otherwise weren't in the tournament.

That makes no sense since there aren't many conference bids out there to be stolen, I don't see 8 bids being stolen that's completely unrealistic.

Thanks, BTO. As others have said this really helps. Great work.

Prob right about squeezing some of the teams out but not all of them.

Well, my day just got a lot more fun. Thanks very much for that, man, this is simply a fantastic thread.

Wish I was going to the Tommy Bowl in a few hours but I've got to work today... make sure you go out and spend some money after the game people!

VN Store

Back