Just like last year.

87Vol

We start extremely slow and lose a bunch of games. Then we get hot and look like we might salvage our season with an NCAA bid. Then we tank it again and have to settle for the NIT (National Irrelevant Tournament). This is a pathetic showing against AU and UGA before that. I am fast coming to the definitive conclusion that Martin absolutely sucks as a motivator.

Reactions: 1 person
We start extremely slow and lose a bunch of games. Then we get hot and look like we might salvage our season with an NCAA bid. Then we tank it again and have to settle for the NIT (National Irrelevant Tournament). This is a pathetic showing against AU and UGA before that. I am fast coming to the definitive conclusion that Martin absolutely sucks as a motivator.

Will you shut up? This game isn't even over yet.

Reactions: 26 people

I am fast coming to the conclusion that you are an absolute dumbass. In case you didn't know, the definition of half is two equal or corresponding parts into which something can be divided. We have played 1 half and you are making these rash generalizations. There are plenty of games in college basketball where an underdog hangs around or even leads for a half and then the second half is a different story.

Reactions: 16 people
We just need to hit some FTS, mainly stokes. And we'll be fine.

I am a fan, but one that won't tolerate mediocrity like the loser sunshine pumpers on this board.

Then GTFO and cheer for a new team. With fans like you who needs enamas?

And just who the hell are you to order people around? Who died made you the effing grand poobah around here? KMA sunshine pumper !!!

football forum is on up bub. We do just fine here without you
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here's a clue for you Sherlock: I don't give a friggin crap whether you think you do fine or not without me. I'll post whatever the hell I want whether you or anybody else likes it or not, so put that in your pipe and smoke it !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Here's a clue for you Sherlock: I don't give a friggin crap whether you think you do fine or not without me. I'll post whatever the hell I want whether you or anybody else likes it or not, so put that in your pipe and smoke it !

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back