Congrats on a great win !

lawgator1

Overcame some early game struggles and just wanted it more than the Gators. Good game and good luck down the stretch! I can easily see UT being one of those teams labeled "someone you don't want to see in your bracket."

Reactions: 9 people
I tried to imagine going to a rival team's site and talking to them about how they beat us in a major sport...then I threw up in my mouth.

Reactions: 9 people
I tried to imagine going to a rival team's site and talking to them about how they beat us in a major sport...then I threw up in my mouth.

At least you didn't throw up in someone else's mouth.

It says a lot about this site that we have so many rival fans that like to post here - some more so than their own boards. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Overcame some early game struggles and just wanted it more than the Gators. Good game and good luck down the stretch! I can easily see UT being one of those teams labeled "someone you don't want to see in your bracket."

Thank you kindly sir. You are no doubt my favorite gator fan. Goodluck to you too sir!

It says a lot about this site that we have so many rival fans that like to post here - some more so than their own boards. :)

Indeed. VolNation is an awesome board with plenty of good rival fans. This is the only place I can go to actually talk basketball with a Kentucky fan.

What's the word on Prather? Donovan might run out of players before the season is over at this rate.

While my husband and I were watching the game last night he kept saying nice shot, nice pass when Florida would do something good and I told him to shut-up cause there is not anything good about the Gators. He said I will give them credit when it is due and I said you most certainly will not. Great win for the Vols last night.

Reactions: 3 people

Agreed. This site is by far the one I go to most (and that includes pay sites). As with with anything their is good and bad that accompanies that, but for the most part there is a decent level of conversation.

While my husband and I were watching the game last night he kept saying nice shot, nice pass when Florida would do something good and I told him to shut-up cause there is not anything good about the Gators. He said I will give them credit when it is due and I said you most certainly will not. Great win for the Vols last night.

I was furious when I saw Patrick Brown tweet something about the Gators making a "beautiful" play. How dare he!

What's the word on Prather? Donovan might run out of players before the season is over at this rate.

Was this the bleeder? If so, I'm sure in looks worse than it is. Little scalp cuts bleep like stuck pigs. Sometimes they don't even need stitches. Sometimes what looks like a mortal wound gets 2 stitches and no problem.

Thanks.

That 4OT against A@M had an effect on the Vols but they gutted it out against a good gator team. Big win, no doubt.
GO VOLS!

I am happy to see another SEC team work its way into the NCAA tourney discussion, and its not a bad loss for UF. I said earlier I really do not see UF as a 1 seed. A 2? Barely. Depends a lot on whether we get some players back and their productivity.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't understand why everyone thinks the SEC is down this year in basketball. I see a lot of parity. SEC teams are beating each other up. Kentucky is not at their normal standard but there are some tough teams in the SEC.:rock2:

I can't understand why everyone thinks the SEC is down this year in basketball. I see a lot of parity. SEC teams are beating each other up. Kentucky is not at their normal standard but there are some tough teams in the SEC.:rock2:

I do think Bama, Kentucky, Missouri, Ole Miss, Florida, Tennessee and even Arkansas could win a game in the dance. It's just a matter of who gets in, but I do think the SEC will do better than expected.

About some posting that it's never appropriate to give a rival team credit for doing something good, I typically don't do it during the game because I'm kind of superstitious that way. That said, I think it's just akin to a type of maturity to give props when earned. I can't forget that Sir John Ward himself was certainly willing to compliment the other team on a great performance. Not that UF gave one last night, but they weren't all bad either.

Reactions: 1 person
Not too shabby

tumblr_m2j4rjzxD71qbv037.gif

VN Store

Back