Pearl Jr coming on TSR @ 9 this morning

Stevie was a punk. Never liked the kid. Showed so little respect to opposing players and referees when he was on the court.

Reactions: 2 people
What did he say BTW...can't listen but there is a Listen Live button on the page for anyone else.

Sorry guys didn't get to listen. But I'm pretty sure they will podcast and I will listen to it.

lol no way Steve Pearl is IE 95 because I remember that poster clowning Pearl a lot. Why would he make fun of himself? Blowing a cover if your Pearl is not that big of a deal haha

lol no way Steve Pearl is IE 95 because I remember that poster clowning Pearl a lot. Why would he make fun of himself? Blowing a cover if your Pearl is not that big of a deal haha

That's obviously what he wants you to think. But for real, I'm pretty sure IE would pre in his pants of he heard Pearl were coming back to dethrone Martin.

Don't bring facts in here lol.

Over christmas break, I played basketball against Steven Pearl at the Green HIlls YMCA in Nashville. Kid's an ass. I had to guard him because of my size and every time i'd try to post up, he'd throw me on the ground, literally. He also was that guy who called EVERYTHING, which was BS because he drove to the basket everytime he got the ball. Also, in another game, some guy fouled him (going for ball) and this big nosed douchesnazzle shoved him and claimed he would "finish him today!" and just generally acted like a kid who's never had to make an effort in his life. I have zero respect for him

Over christmas break, I played basketball against Steven Pearl at the Green HIlls YMCA in Nashville. Kid's an ass. I had to guard him because of my size and every time i'd try to post up, he'd throw me on the ground, literally. He also was that guy who called EVERYTHING, which was BS because he drove to the basket everytime he got the ball. Also, in another game, some guy fouled him (going for ball) and this big nosed douchesnazzle shoved him and claimed he would "finish him today!" and just generally acted like a kid who's never had to make an effort in his life. I have zero respect for him

So....I take it you guys lost the game?? :)

Reactions: 3 people

Sounds to me like you need to man up. Just sayin.....

Reactions: 2 people
Lol wow. I'm surprised you didn't just throw the ball down and go at it right there. That's crazy.

VN Store

Back