Storming the court

The KPD and the SEC have pretty much decided to club and arrest anyone who attempts it. It isn't because no one wants to do it.

Reactions: 1 person
Welp that also makes sense. I just think it looks better on national TV when you beat a top 10 team and don't rush the court.

Myself and most of my friends included just dont see the point, were UT not ETSU, UTC, or MTSU, it's called dignity and anyone wanting to storm the court over a regular season win over Florida should go find some.

Reactions: 2 people
Only time I see it okay for us to storm will be next time we beat a highly ranked Bama in football. Otherwise act like you've been there

I don't even see it then, we are UT and we have been even there before, many times, no one in CFB is so far above us that we should deem it so amazing that we storm the field.

The KPD and the SEC have pretty much decided to club and arrest anyone who attempts it. It isn't because no one wants to do it.

There's more truth to this than people seem to think. KPD does way more to hurt students than they ever could do to help them. And that is a fact. Sorry.

Reactions: 3 people
Welp that also makes sense. I just think it looks better on national TV when you beat a top 10 team and don't rush the court.

We have a better basketball history than most people think. We don't storm the court just whenever. It's going to take a very special kind of win for us to do it again.

There's more truth to this than people seem to think. KPD does way more to hurt students than they ever could do to help them. And that is a fact. Sorry.

Thousands of students and fans have been injured to due court/field storming and millions of dollars of litigation has been brought as well over the past years. And that is a fact.

When you dominate a team (UF) over the last 7 years why rush the court? I expected us to win tonight, wasn't surprising to me!

Agreed. I doubt we'll see that. Our fans aren't that crazy, and they post up enough security to deter.

oh yeah? im a student and if we beat Florida in Fball last year, i could name you probably 100 people off the top of my head that would spend that night in jail every day, and we were rushing the field if we won, no doubt. Unfortunately Dooley failed us again, but its not the students. This, on the other hand, wouldnt have been a good time to storm the court because we always beat them in basketball.

We have a better basketball history than most people think. We don't storm the court just whenever. It's going to take a very special kind of win for us to do it again.

It would have to be the last game of the regular season with us being tied for first against UK or Vandy, and the game being against said co-SEC-leader.

Jmo, otherwise, I don't see a storming.

oh yeah? im a student and if we beat Florida in Fball last year, i could name you probably 100 people off the top of my head that would spend that night in jail every day, and we were rushing the field if we won, no doubt. Unfortunately Dooley failed us again, but its not the students. This, on the other hand, wouldnt have been a good time to storm the court because we always beat them in basketball.

I'm a student too, and I would bet you 100/100 couldn't nut up to it if it did happen, which it didn't. I bet no one would even try.

I'm a student too, and I would bet you 100/100 couldn't nut up to it if it did happen, which it didn't. I bet no one would even try.

well i bet you are wrong. There are almost 30,000 students at UT so we probably know some different people, but me and my friends would have absolutely done it. I know this is useless cause theres not way to prove anything, but i just dont like you saying me and my friends would have *****ed out, must not know us then.

VN Store

Back