Counzo Martin on sportscenter

How many people across the country will tweet about Shaq being on SC? That is if all they hear is him talking

8 FLORIDA GOES DOWN is the subject at the top of the list, but it looks like there's going to be 5 or 6 5-8 minute stories before that

i'll wait for someone to tell me what they said, if he's even on there

Hopefully, they pronounce his name right. The sportscenter guy, Levy I think, pronounced it Kwanzo. Idiots.

Yeah I got to ESPN online to see this. nothing so far. I'll wait though. Perks to being a college student.

Only took 20 minutes after the fact to show Cuonzo. ESPN does hate us.

True, but he was talking about how good McRae is and Cuonzo was talking about the win. Ill take both of those

McRae is slowly turning into an NBA player right before our eyes. He's no longer scoring 13-15 and then having a night of 24, he's scoring 24-27 and having a night of 30+ now. And he set himself up on that block at the second half. If he's not 1st team all SEC I don't know who is.

Reactions: 2 people
The anchor on Sportscenter literally said, "And finally, we get to Heat highlights" after reporting of the No.1 team being upset and a huge fight between the Warriors and Pacers. It's the Heat network. Plain and simple.

If Minnesota hadn't downed Indiana, they'd be all about the win over Florida. (They still played it on SC only 30 minutes after the win though.)

Hopefully, they pronounce his name right. The sportscenter guy, Levy I think, pronounced it Kwanzo. Idiots.

Yeah, but if you're going to start your name with CU, you sort of have to expect people to assign the QU or KW sound to it.

I just wish Coach would stop with the lip-licking. That has GOT to be chapping like crazy. Nervous tic? SOMEBODY talk to CCM . Just looks weird.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back