Harris doing great at orlando

GOATeric14berry

14 points first game and then tonight 16 points and the vols also beat Florida tonight. After Harris posted this

Tobias Harris (@tobias31) tweeted at 11:13 PM on Tue, Feb 26, 2013:
“@magicfanzone12: @tobias31 Now that your in Orlando you do realize your in #Gator territory right?”--I know but I'm a #VFL

Reactions: 15 people
150538468.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I'm sry are you making thousands of dollars playing basketball.....no...then shut up
I would answer you, but I am unsure if you are asking me a question since there are no question marks involved.

But I understand the confusion. Twitter is stupid and sometimes can be hard to understand. I will forgive you.

I would answer you, but I am unsure if you are asking me a question since there are no question marks involved.

But I understand the confusion. Twitter is stupid and sometimes can be hard to understand. I will forgive you.

You have two run-on sentences and questionable use of the word unsure. If you're going to correct people's grammar, be sure yours is perfect.

Grammar police out in force. How about we talk about our boy Tobias? Glad he is out of Milwaukee and starting to put some points up.

Grammar police out in force. How about we talk about our boy Tobias? Glad he is out of Milwaukee and starting to put some points up.

I couldn't agree more. It's a message board, who cares? The other guy was being a major douche, though.

GBO and Go Tobias!

oh ok so because you dont understand something it is stupid. haha

Reactions: 1 person
Wow 23 points tonight for Harris, his coach was very complimentary of him after the win, said he's helped Orlando pick up their defense as well.

14 points first game and then tonight 16 points and the vols also beat Florida tonight. After Harris posted this

Tobias Harris (@tobias31) tweeted at 11:13 PM on Tue, Feb 26, 2013:
“@magicfanzone12: @tobias31 Now that your in Orlando you do realize your in #Gator territory right?”--I know but I'm a #VFL

He is pretty loyal for a one and doner

Hell yea is rose talking about Memphis or is wall praising Kentucky. That is because $$$$$ buys everything except respect.

I'm honestly shocked he is around/talks about UT as much as he does.

The team he played on wasn't great, and his former coach was fired. I'm kind of impressed.

VN Store

Back