Next 3 games..

VFL 24/7

Legend
@Uga
@Au
Mizz.

Personally im scared of the Uga game, I think it is a trap game. But if I had to predict I think we can finish out 3-0 and go into the SEC Tourney on a 9 game win streak! How do you guys see these last couple of weeks for our VOLS? GO VOLS

ALSO: Tennessee moved into the "first 4 out".

Last edited:
@Uga
@Au
Mizz.

Personally im scared of the Uga game, I think it is a trap game. But if I had to predict I think we can finish out 3-0 and go into the SEC Tourney on a 9 game win streak! How do you guys see these last couple of weeks for our VOLS? GO VOLS

People said that about the A&M game. Just keep the train rolling.

@Uga
@Au
Mizz.

I'd be more worried if we hadn't already lost to them. I think the team will be looking for payback.

Reactions: 1 person
Rob Lewis touched on it...this is where Cuonzo Martin's very serious one game at a time manner will pay off. If we go our ready to play the next two shouldn't even be close games...the Missouri game should be crazy atmosphere.

I'm probably the most concerned about the Missouri game. UGA would seem like the classic trap game, however, I think the Vols will be focused and play well.

If we finish the season on a freaking 9 game win streak, we deserve an at - large IMO.

Rob Lewis touched on it...this is where Cuonzo Martin's very serious one game at a time manner will pay off. If we go our ready to play the next two shouldn't even be close games...the Missouri game should be crazy atmosphere.
Especially if we get these next two. Geez talk about momentum...

@Uga
@Au
Mizz.

I agree. UGA could be a letdown game, especially with it being on the road. I'm more worried about the Dawgs than I am Mizzou.

If we can keep this play up we will make a serious run in the Sec and NCAA TOURNEY! MARK MY WORDS!

I think we win out. We just really have to focus on Georgia now. That is the game where i personally gave up on this team but i am very proud of them. We just have to guard KCP and the first time we played them we did not have Golden so i think we win. Au should be an easy win because they are terrible. MIzzou is not great on the road and TBA will be rocking. UGA could be tough though.

Especially if we get these next two. Geez talk about momentum...

Exactly. The next one is my biggest worry...we win that and I think the guys see it. If we're on a 8 game winning streak heading into a finale with Missouri who's bad on the road...that's recipe for slaughter.

I think this team has worked to hard to have a trap game. They know whats on the line. Just in case they forget CCM will tell them 24-7.

we wont win all 3 left. i wish would but if we somehow do, we will lose the first tournment game. can't win 12 in a row and win the 13th game. don't work that way. and no i ain't superstitious i am just cautious. there is a difference. go vols! nice win tonight.

we wont win all 3 left. i wish would but if we somehow do, we will lose the first tournment game. can't win 12 in a row and win the 13th game. don't work that way. and no i ain't superstitious i am just cautious. there is a difference. go vols! nice win tonight.

Where is the thread that you started earlier? Did you delete it that quick? Lmao.

@Uga
@Au
Mizz.

If we had beaten UGA, I'd say it's a trap game. However, I think UT wants payback. That's our only really bad loss on the year. If the guys have pride, they'll want to beat their sorry asses.

Alright debby. We don't want your realism.

You're clueless. You started a thread today about how UT would choke tonight. Just shut the hell up and save yourself the embarrassment kid.

Reactions: 4 people
Mempus won 18 in a row.
think we can win 9.

I think to keep any tourney hopes alive we must finish these last 4 regular season games(tonight included) 3-1. Also, win a couple of games in SEC tournament.

Who would have thunk it a couple of weeks ago? Proud of the Vols and have to give CCM his due for bringing out a superior effort.

VN Store

Back