We are becoming a Basketball school

volfanstuckinga

Never thought I would see the day that football season would just be a time killer until hoops started. But that is quickly becoming the case. Great job tonight by CCM and the boys. Beating UK and UF back to back with a 4 OT win sandwiched between. That's some serious bball love right there!

Reactions: 3 people
Let's not go crazy, we're a football school and likely always will be. That doesn't mean we can't be good at basketball too.

Reactions: 1 person
Few years ago at the KY football game they showed the basketball promo on the jumbtron. The cat fan on the row behind us said, "This is a football game". My husband turned around and said "We play basketball now too"

Good times.

Reactions: 2 people
Basketball will always play second fiddle. Doesn't mean we can't have a great program

Until Gruden is hired in 2016 we can't.

oh...my...god. GET OUT.

And actually guys we've been a trending basketball school the last 5 or 6 years. It's about all we to keep of us hanging on. If we didn't have basketball, we would have had NOTHING to cheer about the past 6 years. That's a fact.

One thing can't be argued, we are competing at a much higher level in basketball than football in recent years

Reactions: 1 person
Never thought I would see the day that football season would just be a time killer until hoops started. But that is quickly becoming the case. Great job tonight by CCM and the boys. Beating UK and UF back to back with a 4 OT win sandwiched between. That's some serious bball love right there!

post-37-0-77967000-1338927189.gif

We definitely are more of a threat on the court than on the field...unless you count softball. I was never even really worried in the last 10 minutes tonight. Seemed like we were in control the entire way.

We'll always be a football school.

We used to be a football school, but over the last 8 yrs we haven't been. We may be again someday but right now we are not. We are a pretty decent basketball school, if and only if, we can snag an NCAA bid this year. Basketball schools go to the NCAA not the NIT.

VN Store

Back