A little concerned we might get "Slived"

87Vol

By the refs. So far they are calling it tighter on us than UF. You know how UF & AL are Mike Slive's little favorites!

Are our fans really this fragile?

:lolabove: I was at the Bama game and someone from UT fouled another player, can't remember which one, and the crowd was booing. A guy behind me yells out "boooo even though it was the right call."

:lolabove: I was at the Bama game and someone from UT fouled another player, can't remember which one, and the crowd was booing. A guy behind me yells out "boooo even though it was the right call."

Ha ha. I do that. I've yelled and screamed at games just cause it went against Tennessee. But once I'm done, I'll admit that it was a right call.

It's especially fun at the quiet Lady Vols games.

Case in point:

Golden gets annihilated on the drive, no foul.
We barely touch their guy on the reverse layup and its a foul and 3 pt play opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Right now they're playing NOT to lose. Running a lot of clock & hoping to pull out a win. They've got one minute & up by 6. GBO & White. :) Beat those gators.

College basketball is a whole lot more watchable regardless of the calls when your team is winning.

By the refs. So far they are calling it tighter on us than UF. You know how UF & AL are Mike Slive's little favorites!

How do you make it through the day? You start the thread about us being fatigued during the game and now this...just chill bro.

How do you make it through the day? You start the thread about us being fatigued during the game and now this...just chill bro.

You are an idiot!!! I started no thread about us being fatigued. Try reading if you know how. I started a thread that if we were to win it would be because of our conditioning and depth wearing FL out. Get a freakin clue !!!

You are an idiot!!! I started no thread about us being fatigued. Try reading if you know how. I started a thread that if we were to win it would be because of our conditioning and depth wearing FL out. Get a freakin clue !!!

Somadbro

You say if we win it's because of conditioning, meaning if we lose it because of lack of conditioning. Then you're worried about us getting "slived"...I'm just saying relax and watch the game man.

Jmo

You say if we win it's because of conditioning, meaning if we lose it because of lack of conditioning. Then you're worried about us getting "slived"...I'm just saying relax and watch the game man.

Jmo

Wrong. If we win its because we wear out FL with our good conditioning and depth. If we lose it would have been because of FL's greater skill and team play. That is what my original post said. Your reading comprehension needs work.

Wrong. If we win its because we wear out FL with our good conditioning and depth. If we lose it would have been because of FL's greater skill and team play. That is what my original post said. Your reading comprehension needs work.

Or your typing what you actually mean needs work...I heard there's a chance the win may not count, start panicking NOW.

Case in point:

Golden gets annihilated on the drive, no foul.
We barely touch their guy on the reverse layup and its a foul and 3 pt play opportunity.

Did you see stokes slinging guys around.....if they wanted to screw us, he would have been long gone.

Or your typing what you actually mean needs work...I heard there's a chance the win may not count, start panicking NOW.

Or perhaps it's your grammar that needs work, along with your reading comprehension. If you are going to start attacking someone personally, like you did in this thread, the least you can do is get the facts right about what they posted and use proper grammar.

Didn't know slive didn't like UT and would affect the refereeing. Learn something new everyday.

If you didn't know that Slive dislikes UT, and has a preference for Florida and Alabama, then you must have been living in a cave for the last 6 or 8 years!

If you didn't know that Slive dislikes UT, and has a preference for Florida and Alabama, then you must have been living in a cave for the last 6 or 8 years!

If slive loves Alabama and Floridaso much that the refs make calls in their favor.....how do u explain our victory tonight?

I thought the refs called a great game. They allowed each team to be physical, were consistent with their calling, and botched very few calls.

VN Store

Back