C4V22's UT-UF Pregame Thread

Chris4Vols22

GBO or GTFO
Wow, what a roller coaster season once again. I'm so proud of the team playing the way the have been these past 5 games. We are looking like a force to be reckoned with.

Tonight's game is going to be one the most important of Martin's career. A win would be monumental, and it would give us a substantial amount of breathing room as far as the tournament selection goes. A win would carry a lot of clout.

UF is really good this season. They have been good for a long time, but I see something with this team that I haven't from their past couple squads. IMO, there is a reason the line is +9.

If we happen to lose this game, it won't be the end of the world, but it makes our tourney journey that much more difficult. I also want to say that even if we win, it's STILL AN UPHILL BATTLE to get there. We still have a lot of business to take care of.

But you guys know WE GON BEAT THEY ASS!!!!
VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS VOLS
GBO GBO GBO GBO GBO GBO!!!:rock::rock::rock::pepper::the_finger:

Reactions: 1 person
Three things I'll look for

1. Early touches to stokes and how aggressive he is both on offense and defense. P. Young usually has mediocre games against us, but get Stokes in foul trouble and it's a different game.

2. The pace of the game. We probably will be best fit to try and get the score into the mid 60's more than high 60's and up. We have more bodies so I could see us uping the tempo a tad.

3. Finally our crowd and how they respond to either being up right away or down. Whether people fully believe it or not teams feed off of energy from fans when things are going well. Play well and we will have the fans going crazy.

Go vols!!!

Will boynton guard Trae? If so, Trae can overpower him. If Wilbeken guards him, Trae could have a tough night and tough night for Trae means tough night for Vols.
If they go zone, their zone is pretty open in the middle with not much length up top.

Hopefully someone gets their mouth bloodied like Noah tonight. Must be physical.

Will boynton guard Trae? If so, Trae can overpower him. If Wilbeken guards him, Trae could have a tough night and tough night for Trae means tough night for Vols.
If they go zone, their zone is pretty open in the middle with not much length up top.

Will be interesting and they may switch it around. McRae may draw boynton at first but if he's going off the may switch wilbekin on him.

I'm guessing we open with Moore on Murphy, should be interesting.

Will be interesting and they may switch it around. McRae may draw boynton at first but if he's going off the may switch wilbekin on him.

I'm guessing we open with Moore on Murphy, should be interesting.

just don't leave Murphy and don't get confused on switching or staying with him. Switch them all and stay on him.

I've got great seats! Anyone know who is announcing the game? Just out of curiosity?

VN Store

Back