Student Tickets SOLD OUT - TBA will be ROCKING

Volstylexx

All 2500 student tickets have been allotted. 2 hours ago the athletic department released an additional 1000 tickets for students - only 250 remain. TBA will be rocking tonight!!

...now if we can just get the folgies to stand up and make some noise!! :eek:k:

Reactions: 13 people
:rock::rock:

:number1:

:baloon::baloon::baloon::baloon:

Bring on the gators!!! :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :gun: :gun:

Was at a football game one time and the whole stadium was standing. Old lady behind us wanted us to sit down, but then we wouldn't have been able to see. So she wanted us to get the people in front of us to sit down...then she wanted us to get the whole stadium to sit down. I respect my elders but I ignore them occasionally too.

Was at a football game one time and the whole stadium was standing. Old lady behind us wanted us to sit down, but then we wouldn't have been able to see. So she wanted us to get the people in front of us to sit down...then she wanted us to get the whole stadium to sit down. I respect my elders but I ignore them occasionally too.

TN>Old people

All 2500 student tickets have been allotted. 2 hours ago the athletic department released an additional 1000 tickets for students - only 250 remain. TBA will be rocking tonight!!

...now if we can just get the folgies to stand up and make some noise!! :eek:k:

I ain't got "nuttin" but luv for my VOLS fans & squad! I wish I could be there, im over 1,000 miles away in South Florida. Give me some bragging rights!

I heard that! Lol

VN Store

Back