UF Roll Call

miggy4vols

Love God, Love Others
I will be there with my father-in-law.

Be there early and be LOUD!

9:00 can't get here fast enough!

gonna get HYPE tonight!! having some gator for dinner fellas!

and yes, of course i will be there

will be there! bringing the wife and two buddies from high school with me. GBO!

how well do we match up with the gators

Actually pretty well, we should definitely have an inside advantage. The one issue that concerns me is Murphy. He's a lot like wiltjer from KY who gave us fits in both matchups this year. I'm curious to see who starts out guarding him, I'm guessing Moore?

Actually pretty well, we should definitely have an inside advantage. The one issue that concerns me is Murphy. He's a lot like wiltjer from KY who gave us fits in both matchups this year. I'm curious to see who starts out guarding him, I'm guessing Moore?

He will be Florida's X factor.

Be there or be square...unfortunately I will be square :( I can't make the 3 1/2 hour drive tonight. Give them hell though everyone that will be in attendance!!

Had my ticket reserved and now I have the flu. Give em he11 for me boys.

Go to Vitamin Shoppe or any whole foods store & get some GSE (Grapefruit Seed Extract in the liquid form) & take 25 drops in a glass of water,tea, or any juice. Stir it very well and drink immediately! Go to sleep when you wake up the flu will be pimp slapped like the gators will be tonight! GO VOLS!

Last edited:
I'm only signed up for a couple hours this semester, and my tuition didn't cover the student activities fee. Damn.

I'm only signed up for a couple hours this semester, and my tuition didn't cover the student activities fee. Damn.

That sucks man. Quick question, as a student can you only get 1 ticket, or can you get 2 and bring a non-student?

I start at UT in the fall and wasn't sure how it worked.
TIA!

That sucks man. Quick question, as a student can you only get 1 ticket, or can you get 2 and bring a non-student?

I start at UT in the fall and wasn't sure how it worked.
TIA!

For football you can have if i remember correctly one guest, but they have to pay normal price for the ticket. I never got more than 1 guest ticket so im not sure if that is allowed, but i know for sure that you can get one guest as well as your own ticket

Basketball however, because the games are free to students, you cannot get any guest tickets.

For football you can have if i remember correctly one guest, but they have to pay normal price for the ticket. I never got more than 1 guest ticket so im not sure if that is allowed, but i know for sure that you can get one guest as well as your own ticket

Basketball however, because the games are free to students, you cannot get any guest tickets.

But you can buy a friend a cheap upper deck ticket and if they look like students it's real easy to get in the student section

VN Store

Back