UF's Frazier out Tuesday

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Sustained a concussion diving for a loose ball and collided head with a teammate's knee. He's their top 3-point shooter at 48.9%.

I hate it when any kid gets injured like this, even if it's against a team I hate. I honestly hope he recovers well and soon. But, this has come at a fortunate time for us since he's such a valuable 3 point shooter for them, even as a freshman.

Florida Gators lose 3-point threat Michael Frazier - ESPN

Reactions: 2 people
His loss pales in comparison to their best defensive player being out.

UT will still have to play very well to beat Fla but this team is starting to show some toughness. Win on Tue and it's gonna get really interesting. TBA will hopefully be going nuts.

Apparently UF will be counting on at least 2 freshmen who have spent most of SEC play on the bench to contribute meaningful minutes.

They still have Patrick Young.

You mean Patricia? The same guy that had a dominating total of 9.5 combined points against UT last season? I'm sure Stokes will be up for that task. Just ask him about the sweep that occurred last season

Fla hasn't played with the same 8 but for 7 games this year. It'll have some kind of impact but they've still only lost 4 games. Golden, McRae and Stokes have to get their points yet again. All three have been played really well in the last five games.

Fla hasn't played with the same 8 but for 7 games this year. It'll have some kind of impact but they've still only lost 4 games. Golden, McRae and Stokes have to get their points yet again. All three have been played really well in the last five games.

It'd be nice if josh contributed a bit offensively Tuesday. Not a lot, but that 8-12 point range is perfect and impactful.

Florida plays a 7-8 man rotation. Losing anyone will hurt them. As SGM said, they will have to rely on inexperience at some point during the game.

I'd rather play them full strength. We r playing for pride now, I believe.

His loss pales in comparison to their best defensive player being out.

UT will still have to play very well to beat Fla but this team is starting to show some toughness. Win on Tue and it's gonna get really interesting. TBA will hopefully be going nuts.
Wilbekin is hurt?! News to me.

VN Store

Back