Tennessee now the "Sleeper"

Volstylexx

You guys called it. If TN won at TX A&M everyone would take notice.

Every ESPN halftime show has announcers calling TN a sleeper team for the NCAAT.

Announcers at KY game even just said to watch out for TN. Andy Katz on pre-game before the Belmont game just said TN was a sleeper, and we all know he hates us.

The recognition is now here. Can we keep it up? Great win today vols, keep it up.

Reactions: 6 people
I was sick as a dog that night and missed the end, but I wish we just had the Georgetown game back. I don't even care about the UGA game. If we finished Georgetown, we are in at this moment. They just beat Cuse and have 21 wins.

Reactions: 4 people
I was sick as a dog that night and missed the end, but I wish we just had the Georgetown game back. I don't even care about the UGA game. If we finished Georgetown, we are in at this moment. They just beat Cuse and have 21 wins.

yeah, what a difference a bucket would have made in that game

Reactions: 4 people

Every ESPN halftime show has announcers calling TN a sleeper team for the NCAAT.

Announcers at KY game even just said to watch out for TN. Andy Katz on pre-game before the Belmont game just said TN was a sleeper, and we all know he hates us.

The recognition is now here. Can we keep it up? Great win today vols, keep it up.

Yes the did say that about Tennessee. You forgot to mention the other thing they all said on ESPN. I'll sum it up for everybody:

Kentucky is awesome.
Can Kentucky make the dance?
I love Kentucky and I hope they make the dance.
What would Kentucky have to do to make the dance?
Is it realistic to think that if Kentucky beats Mizzou, they will make the dance?
Gosh I hope so.
I love Kentucky, and I hope they make the dance.
It would be awesome if Kentucky goes dancing. You know, at "The Dance".
Can Calipari get them dancing?
Boy the UK faithful (ESPN staff) sure hopes so.
Let's all go dancing with Kentucky.
I love Kentucky.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. I'm just sick of it, and I hope Kentucky doesn't go do the dance.

Reactions: 31 people
Yes the did say that about Tennessee. You forgot to mention the other thing they all said on ESPN. I'll sum it up for everybody:

Kentucky is awesome.
Is it realistic to think that if Kentucky beats Mizzou, they will make the dance?
Gosh I hope so.
I love Kentucky.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. I'm just sick of it, and I hope Kentucky doesn't go do the dance.

Pretty sure we need Kentucky to beat Mizzou tonight. then we beat Mizzou the last game of the regular season. We're not catching Kentucky but I think that will knock Mizzou out of the top four and we could play our way to that spot and get the double bye.

Pretty sure we need Kentucky to beat Mizzou tonight. then we beat Mizzou the last game of the regular season. We're not catching Kentucky but I think that will knock Mizzou out of the top four and we could play our way to that spot and get the double bye.
I'm no expert but I believe its the other way around.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm no expert but I believe its the other way around.

UK is up a game on Mizzou, two games on us. If Mizzou loses to UK, we'll be tied for 4th with Mizzou. We will still a shot to beat them and jump them in conference wins. It doesn't really matter because there are still 4 games left. A lot of basketball to be played.

UK is up a game on Mizzou, two games on us. If Mizzou loses to UK, we'll be tied for 4th with Mizzou. We will still a shot to beat them and jump them in conference wins. It doesn't really matter because there are still 4 games left. A lot of basketball to be played.

Oh I was thinking the real tourney

Regardless, the Noel injury will be taken into consideration by the committee. History has shown that. I think a 30 point loss and a 4 point win over Vandy and then however they finish will be considered. Even if UK wins tonight I am pretty sure they still have UF and at Arkansas left. Not easy without Noel.

Regardless, the Noel injury will be taken into consideration by the committee. History has shown that. I think a 30 point loss and a 4 point win over Vandy and then however they finish will be considered. Even if UK wins tonight I am pretty sure they still have UF and at Arkansas left. Not easy without Noel.

Agreed.

Twss.

Kentucky is awesome.
Gosh I hope so.
I love Kentucky.

Yeah, it's sickening to listen to them drool all over Kentucky, kind of like they do for Alabama in football. It's especially bad when its dick Vitale but of course he kisses up to everybody but especially Duke UNC & Kentucky. I'm convinced he's the reason the mute button was invented

Reactions: 2 people
All hope is not lost even if we lose to UF. (They're a top 10 team - certainly wouldn't be a "bad loss.") However, at that point, we'd have to either win the last 3 SEC games plus probably 2 in the SECT, or failing that, just win the SECT outright (which is not entirely out of the question if we get a favorable draw.) Opportunity abounds and we are playing our best basketball at the right time.

Yeah, it's sickening to listen to them drool all over Kentucky, kind of like they do for Alabama in football. It's especially bad when its dick Vitale but of course he kisses up to everybody but especially Duke UNC & Kentucky. I'm convinced he's the reason the mute button was invented

I take it you don't own the dick vitale alarm clock that screams..."SHAKE AND BAKE, TIME TO WAKE! over, & over when it goes off?

I agree with the guy who is sick of hearing about KY. Sure they are the SEC power in Basketball and have been for many yrs. But, when you're a one sport school you should be good at it. I still think that KY recruiting practices for Basketball should be looked at more closely by the NCAA. Duke doesn't even sign that many all-americans year in and year out and I don't think KY did until Calipari came to town. Hate the Cats and hope they don't even make the NIT.

Recognition Is Nowhere

Take off the orange sunglasses volantic.

Enjoy the winning!

Not sure what orange sunglasses have to do with it, but I think I understand what you mean. However, I will say that you as a UK fan, are probably immune to the nauseating commentary announcers spew over them in every broadcast. If it were Duke, Kansas, or Louisville (God forbid) being talked about, you would likely be a little more in tune to it.

VN Store

Back