The Official Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 4:00pm ET, SECN

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 15-10 (7-6 SEC)

Tennessee_Basketball_Logo_Pratt_1___t588.jpg

@

Texas A&M Aggies: 16-10 (6-7 SEC)

ENLARGE_01Texas-A%26Mwide.jpg

4:00 PM ET, February 23, 2013
Reed Arena, College Station, TX

Coverage: SEC Network/ESPN3

Line: UT +2
O/U: 160.0

Last edited:
This one totally depends on who the officials are and if A&M's star player is healthy or not. I will take a UT win and the over while hoping Stokes gets a fair shake (Harlem) in the paint. Need another good road win along with beating Florida and Mizzou at home to play into the tourney.

160 would be one of the highest o/u all year. I told a big gambler budy a few games ago the over play was a big winner the rest of the year and to bet it no matter what it was. Well I hope this one is wrong becasue its way too high. At 110 its like taking candy from a baby.

Another big game. Of course they're all big now, but definitely need this W.

#BeatA&M

We are basically playing the ncaa tourney right now. One loss and we are done. Win and go on.
Ftr, coach spart has a championship game today and little 6 yr old spart will be matched up on Joey Kent's son when he is on the floor. Pretty cool.

This one may come down to whoever has the ball last.

The Vols win if they continue their much improved shooting, and stay out of the brickyard. :rock:

We are basically playing the ncaa tourney right now. One loss and we are done. Win and go on.
Ftr, coach spart has a championship game today and little 6 yr old spart will be matched up on Joey Kent's son when he is on the floor. Pretty cool.

Very cool. Good luck!

I was trying to find out more info about Elston Turner and his status. Did anyone know that his father (same name), who is a long time NBA assistant, was born in Knoxville and went to Austin East? His father played at Ole Miss and in the NBA.

I wonder if Pearl or Andy Kennedy ever tried to recruit son. Elston Jr. started at Washington before transferring to A&M. He may have wanted to try staying on the west coast. The kid is streaky but can light it up. 40 against UK and 37 against Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back