kentucky sucks

What do you have when you get 32 Kentucky cheerleaders in the same room?

A full set of teeth!

“@AdamZagoria: 'It will be the 0-1 Cats that will be evaluated by the NCAA Selection Committee, not the 17-7 version.' - Joe Lunardi on Kentucky post-Noel”

“@AdamZagoria: 'It will be the 0-1 Cats that will be evaluated by the NCAA Selection Committee, not the 17-7 version.' - Joe Lunardi on Kentucky post-Noel”

The ut fan in me says good because they aren't that amazing whithout him but if it were ut in that position then I wouldn't be too happy. We shall see how good they really are the game after Vandy.

The ut fan in me says good because they aren't that amazing whithout him but if it were ut in that position then I wouldn't be too happy. We shall see how good they really are the game after Vandy.

From and RPI and SOS standpoint I guess we really should be rootin for the Mildcats the rest of the year. Unless we happen to meet in the SEC tourney

From and RPI and SOS standpoint I guess we really should be rootin for the Mildcats the rest of the year. Unless we happen to meet in the SEC tourney

Not really, because if UK wins enough games to earn a spot in the field, that's one less available spot for us. There's no RPI and SOS impact when they play someone else we played twice, like Vandy. I see the benefits to the RPI and SOS of them beating a team we only play once, but there's still less room in the tourney for us if they get a bid.

See Buzz's team and Jon Higgins. The one real chance that Buzz had to take a team to the Big Dance, they lost Higgins to suspension (I think). We were on the bubble with some quality wins, and I think that prevented us from getting a bid.

VN Store

Back