Why wasn't Cuonzo wearing the orange blazer?

We beat Kentucky by 30 points and you are worried about coach Martin not wearing the Orange jacket. Go talk to the fashion police.

I don't think he's "worried" about it. It's just a tradition, and a fairly old one. Chill out.

CCM only wears the orange blazer for Vandy. He wore it against Ole Miss in the SEC tourney last year also. Bruce wore it against KY and Vandy.

Um... I'll take the 30 point win over Kentucky. I don't care about the clothes of our coach. Orange blazer or not. That is all.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think he's "worried" about it. It's just a tradition, and a fairly old one. Chill out.

I don't think it's a "tradition" as such. Mears wore it often and I think Pearl wore it against Vandy and Kentucky to honor Mears. I don't know if any of the coaches between Mears and Pearl wore the Orange jacket though.

Who's Dooley? Butch Please!

Never heard that one before, very creative

rolling_eyes.gif

He wore it against Vandy...and I thought he usually wore it vs UK.

Played out?? Maybe Martin wants to be his own man.
It tickles me how fans are worried about how the coach dresses or his hair,hat,mistress, :)etc.
Maybe Martin will don the white pimp suit "Ala little Ricky of the north" against the Gators.

Played out?? Maybe Martin wants to be his own man.
It tickles me how fans are worried about how the coach dresses or his hair,hat,mistress, :)etc.
Maybe Martin will don the white pimp suit "Ala little Ricky of the north" against the Gators.

I don't think people care what he wears, but opponents and fans can't stand our orange. They hate it which is why I'd wear it every chance I got.

VN Store

Back