Now Playing at Cats Pause

therealitytheory

Current thread titles at Cats Pause:

Trae Golden is a Punk
Doug Shows Costing Us Game
Poythress Fouls Out...No Chance of Comeback Now!
UT Has Very Poor Class
(goes on to observe incorrectly that UT had all starters in game inside 3 minutes-lol)
What a POS Move by Moore
We May Drop Out of Top 25
Skylar McBee Was My Tour Guide at Dollywood

and 6 more threads about Doug Shows
and numerous threads about revenge: Paybacks a *****, We'll See You in 2014, Enjoy it Now, We Won't Forget, etc etc

Reactions: 9 people
Feels good to be hated again. Screw Kentucky and Criminalapari!!!! Thats our payback for beating us last year then.

Reactions: 2 people

Trae Golden is a Punk
UT Has Very Poor Class
(goes on to observe incorrectly that UT had all starters in game inside 3 minutes-lol)
What a POS Move by Moore

and numerous threads about revenge: Paybacks a *****, We'll See You in 2014, Enjoy it Now, We Won't Forget, etc etc
Let's see here, who is classless?
:cray:

They started the pushing. How are we classless????? They freaking have Calipari as their coach, not exactly screaming class. SCREW KY. Can't wait to play them again.

Reactions: 4 people
"I can't coach you."
Apparently what Cal just told Archie, according to Kyle Tucker of the CJ.

I was at the game and the most beautiful site of the day was when most KY fans got up and left with the timeout around 4 minutes to go. Loved the looks on their faces

Reactions: 4 people

Trae Golden is a Punk
UT Has Very Poor Class
What a POS Move by Moore

The "UT Has Very Poor Class" is one of the most delusional threads I've read on there and I've read a lot. Yeah, Ky never blows anyone out or keeps their starters in until the end. The funny thing is UT had already sat most of its starters. Hell, the last 2-3 minutes was nothing but 2nd and 3rd stringers. Edwards played more in that game than he has since Dec 18th against Presbyterian.

Love kicking Candy and Ky's ass in the same week. LMAO.

Reactions: 8 people
love this reply....I wish we had a punk like that instead of a something else that starts with a P like Harrow... Or Poythress. Or Goodwin.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

The "UT Has Very Poor Class" is one of the most delusional threads I've read on there and I've read a lot. Yeah, Ky never blows anyone out or keeps their starters in until the end. The funny thing is UT had already sat most of its starters. Hell, the last 2-3 minutes was nothing but 2nd and 3rd stringers. Edwards played more in that game than he has since Dec 18th against Presbyterian.

Love kicking Candy and Ky's ass in the same week. LMAO.

KY can take great pride in the fact that walk on Rob Murphy got his first playing time since Nov. against their beloved Cats!

Reactions: 5 people
you talk about classless...how about uk players running right through the UT players getting in line for the national anthem. could have went around the UT line, instead ran right through running that mouth the whole time.

I was looking at the stands and couldn't locate the BLUEOUT...what gives?:unsure:

How the efff are we classless for keeping the starters in until 3 minutes left in the game!! Man they know how many 30 point beat downs UTs basketball team use to take back in the day from UK. I didn't hear them complaining about it

I probably get as much or more enjoyment out of the UK players being embarrassed as I do their fans. Those kids are the punks, that are used to getting their ways throughout their careers and assumed it would continue, especially given where they're playing. Watching them lose their cools and composure when things didn't go their way was priceless, we were in their heads basiy from the get go. The Moore-Goodwin saga summed this game up perfectly; we're tougher than you, we know we are and we don't give two ish if you play for UK, this ain't HS ball anymore.

Trae Golden is a Punk
UT Has Very Poor Class
What a POS Move by Moore

kentucky fans would vacation at Dollywood.

Trae Golden is a Punk
UT Has Very Poor Class
What a POS Move by Moore

Cal nd Ky was down by 38 with 3 minutes to go and he still had Goodwin and Kyle W. in the game. After what happen to Noel looks like he would of had his starters out also.

VN Store

Back