The Vols Waxing of The Kentucky Wildcats Would Make Johnson & Johnson Proud

Tux

The Tennessee Vols are putting a waxing on the Kentucky Wildcats that would make Johnson & Johnson proud.

Reactions: 4 people
Amazing the gap in talent UK has between their starting five and their bench. One player, Noel, shouldn't make that much difference on a team supposedly that talented.

All that said, we can never beat Kensucky by too much. GO VOLS!!

I don't always enjoy watching basketball...But when I do it is when we destroy UK

That's what I'm talking about, BB and FB coaches don't make those million $$ salaries just to beat patsies !! :rock:

The pictures says it all.

528012_10152561440865161_230794209_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Several of the top football players in the country and two five-star basketball recruits in attendance as guest of the Vols. UT is throwing down tonight.

Reactions: 2 people
Several of the top football players in the country and two five-star basketball recruits in attendance as guest of the Vols. UT is throwing down tonight.

Who were the five star BB players you mention?

We walked in through the southeast entrance with all of the recruits. I recognized one (QB from Kentucky), but the hostess's distracted me. Smokin' with a sizzle is all I got to say.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back