Anybody enjoying giving a beatdown to the bluebellies

Not me, I wish it was a close game. :) I'm the only Vol fan in a sea of UK blue at this bar. So if I vanish someone please call the cops. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
You must be an undercover tucky fan just trying to jinx us. If youve learned any lessons rooting for the vols, you should know that we can still lose even after we are ahead in the game and the clock hits 0:00.

My Saturday started off great this morning and it's only getting better with this game!

Not me, I wish it was a close game. :) I'm the only Vol fan in a sea of UK blue at this bar. So if I vanish someone please call the cops. Lol

Like me at the BWW in Alabama when Fat Cody blocked those fgs, it may have been a blessing in disguise for me lol

I have not been this happy with our basketball team in awhile....I will also enjoy calling the many UK fans in my family

Reactions: 2 people
They took it off here in DFW...now showing Pitt-Marquette...dang!...I wanted to catch Pothyress's act...he's setting records this year...right?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

besides me. Man I hate those arrogant suckers. Show 'em no mercy VOLS !!!

Hell Yeah. We were steamrolled by the Wildcats in the second game last Season this Season the Big Orange that is steamrolling the Wildcats in the second game.

They took it off here in DFW...now showing Pitt-Marquette...dang!...I wanted to catch Pothyress's act...he's setting records this year...right?

It was irritating seeing them switch to the other game. I had to turn on The Animal to listen to the rest of the game.

It was irritating seeing them switch to the other game. I had to turn on The Animal to listen to the rest of the game.

Channel 11 needs to get an earful...there's lots of us'ns around here nowadays

Like me at the BWW in Alabama when Fat Cody blocked those fgs, it may have been a blessing in disguise for me lol

I was at that game. Holy moly. We barely have a winning record, get a FG blocked to beat #1, and I get someone in my ear before the ball hits the ground on the block.

VN Store

Back