The Official Tennessee vs. #25 Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00pm ET (02/16/13), CBS

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 13-10 (5-6 SEC)

Tennessee_Basketball_Logo_Pratt_1___t588.jpg

vs.

#25 Kentucky Wildcats: 17-7 (8-3 SEC)

Kentucky_Wildcats+copy+w-ball.jpg

1:00 PM ET, February 16, 2013
Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN

Coverage: CBS

Line: UT +1
O/U: 132.0

Reactions: 1 person
Gonna go overly optimistic here. Hopefully KY is lost without Noel, we shut down goofy, and limit the turnovers...oh and stokes makes it 7 in a row.

70-58 Vols

Stokes should be able to have another big game

Gonna go overly optimistic here. Hopefully KY is lost without Noel, we shut down goofy, and limit the turnovers...oh and stokes makes it 7 in a row.

70-58 Vols

way over optimistic. We give up 3's too easily and Poythress and Wiltjer will make us pay. Same score but UK wins. Cal will out coach Cuonzo.

Reactions: 1 person
We have 13 wins and only one quality win. That one is against Witicha State.

18 wins will make us a bubble team and 20 will likely get us in the tournament. We need every win we can get...

We have 6 regular season games remaining. Ky, LSU, A & M, UGA, Auburn & Missouri. Running the table will give us 19 wins but I don't see us beating Missouri. I think we are fully capable of beating Ky, LSU, A & M, & Auburn.

To win 5 of 6 games, then a couple in the S.E. C. tournament would mean we could get to 20 wins and likely get in.

We have 6 regular season games remaining. Ky, LSU, A & M, UGA, Auburn & Missouri. Running the table will give us 19 wins but I don't see us beating Missouri. I think we are fully capable of beating Ky, LSU, A & M, & Auburn.

To win 5 of 6 games, then a couple in the S.E. C. tournament would mean we could get to 20 wins and likely get in.

We play Florida too

We have 13 wins and only one quality win. That one is against Witicha State.

18 wins will make us a bubble team and 20 will likely get us in the tournament. We need every win we can get...

Not even worth it

70-58 Vols

Yeesh. If that happens I'll send you $10 through PayPal or something.

Kidding, I won't really, but I will be shocked. Let's put it that way. Haha.

I get the stupid VA Tech, UNC game tomorrow at 2 on CBS... where can I watch it online? Espn3 isn't carrying it... will CBS Sports air it?

I will start to have major reservations about Cuonzo if he can't cash this one in. To me, as a big blue hater, you can and should salvage your season today. If you don't, it shows weakness, and things likely won't work out for you at the University of Tennessee.

VN Store

Back