rob murphy

franklinboy

i believe he is considered a scholarship player right? and if so..doesnt that leave one more scholarship open for next years recruiting cllass?

images

i think ya'll are wrong gentlemen..i believe he was rewarded a scholarship last year my coach martin. i could be wrong on this but i believe he was..and for the smart asse's on here..wow..really shows the maturity level of some people on volnation..just saying...

Our two walk ons are Brandon Lopez and Rob Murphy. They are the only members of the team without scholarships.

/thread

i think ya'll are wrong gentlemen..i believe he was rewarded a scholarship last year my coach martin. i could be wrong on this but i believe he was..and for the smart asse's on here..wow..really shows the maturity level of some people on volnation..just saying...

By rule we are allowed 13 scholarship players...

Golden, McRae, Richardson, Moore, stokes, hall, Mcbee, Edwards, Chievous, Maymon, miller, Reese and yemi...that's 13.

I mean you can't even come up with threads this stupid if you try.

Whys it stupid, Bruh? The guy asked if it would free up a scholly next year when Murphy is gone. We(us Vol fans, and people raised halfway right) would must rather read a thread like this than a Keyboard Bad A#$ posting one liners.

Whys it stupid, Bruh? The guy asked if it would free up a scholly next year when Murphy is gone. We(us Vol fans, and people raised halfway right) would must rather read a thread like this than a Keyboard Bad A#$ posting one liners.

:wavey:

VN Store

Back