CCM showing EMOTION!

snapcracklepop

Coach must have drank a few 5 hour energy shots before the game tonight!! Wow, he has barked continuously all night! I absolutely LOVE it! Not sure if the passion from the sidelines has a direct correlation with the outstanding effort from the Vols, but I LOVED the emotion! GO VOLS!! BEAT THE KITTENS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Coach must have drank a few 5 hour energy shots before the game tonight!! Wow, he has barked continuously all night! I absolutely LOVE it! Not sure if the passion from the sidelines has a direct correlation with the outstanding effort from the Vols, but I LOVED the emotion! GO VOLS!! BEAT THE KITTENS!!

:lolabove:

. . . Or maybe he sounds like that every game. It's just that due to the position of the benches, he was closer to a hot mic, so you could actually hear him.

Reactions: 10 people

Hopefully just one within five hours, lol.

. . . Or maybe he sounds like that every game. It's just that due to the position of the benches, he was closer to a hot mic, so you could actually hear him.

... or maybe he doesn't sound like that every game. He NEVER sat down tonight. Not that standing up makes you a good coach, but it was OBVIOUS that he showed much more PASSION tonight.

I think the "outstanding effort" is a direct correlation of Vanderbilt being trash.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like he barks every game, but there was definately more emotion behind it tonight. Always good to pick up a win in Memorial.

Uhm no. Martin sits on the bench with his hands under him for all 40 minutes, duh.

Sorry, Vandy isn't that relevant this year. Lets see what he does against a good team.

I think we might need a poll to settle this one. J/k. In all seriousness though, he did seem more animated than usual.

Maybe you all didn't watch the game tonight?? It was clear to see that there was an increase in PASSION DISPLAYED and EMOTION SHOWN... Go ahead and be oblivious if you want to. I'm not saying CCM just woke up tonight; however, the man showed up to win with GREAT EMOTION tonight. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Some of y'all must think you can say something and that makes it true despite the rest of us observing the same things and knowing you are wrong.

Coach Zo has become much more vocal and demonstrative in the last several games than at any point since he arrived. Many of the games in the past he spent talking to his assistants as he sat on the bench and occasionally got up. He became more extroverted about the time he went off on the officials for messing with Stokes.

VN Store

Back