Vandy roll call

I'll be there! I'm just hoping they play good for once this year. I think this bball season has been just as tough as football, at least for me anyway.

I'll be there! I'm just hoping they play good for once this year. I think this bball season has been just as tough as football, at least for me anyway.

They've played well AT TIMES, so this wouldn't be the first. But I agree that it's been frustrating to never know quite which team is going to show up.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there, in that pos arena. And I'll be quiet until some smartass around me crosses the line and will unleash on him a verbal barrage that leaves him speechless. Happens about every time, and the guy usually doesn't say another word.

Total waist of time unfortunately. But we have to get the sweep. This will be the worse Vandy team for years to come.

They've played well AT TIMES, so this wouldn't be the first. But I agree that it's been frustrating to never know quite which team is going to show up.

True, I just hope they can put together a full game though. They will need it against a decent vandy team and the refs.

I'll be there, in that pos arena. And I'll be quiet until some smartass around me crosses the line and will unleash on him a verbal barrage that leaves him speechless. Happens about every time, and the guy usually doesn't say another word.

Kill 'em with kindness ! :good!:

Let us know how you were treated. I've been in that POS gym multiple times and there is always a crusty old fart pissing and moaning about UT. I've never seen a more pathetic fanbase than the Candy fanbase in my entire life. That includes Fla, UGA, Bama and the like. At least they've got a reason to be cocky. They've actually been good in their sport for multiple seasons. Candy? They're just wanna-be's that want to sit at the adult SEC table.

Let us know how you were treated. I've been in that POS gym multiple times and there is always a crusty old fart pissing and moaning about UT. I've never seen a more pathetic fanbase than the Candy fanbase in my entire life. That includes Fla, UGA, Bama and the like. At least they've got a reason to be cocky. They've actually been good in their sport for multiple seasons. Candy? They're just wanna-be's that want to sit at the adult SEC table.

I was around nothing but UT fans luckily.

I was around nothing but UT fans luckily.

Lucky for you. Candy fans didn't have near the ammunition and venom this year since their team sucks balls. I heard it was one of the worst crowds for a UT-Candy game ever. Beating them in their own house is fun though. They hate UT. UT fans just view them as an annoyance that beats us every once in awhile.

Bit early, but I'm stoked, no pun intended, for the UK game. Doing my part in keeping as much blue out of there as I can. Taking the lady to just her second game, so hopefully she'll help bring the magic and go 2-0 as a spectator.

Lucky for you. Candy fans didn't have near the ammunition and venom this year since their team sucks balls. I heard it was one of the worst crowds for a UT-Candy game ever. Beating them in their own house is fun though. They hate UT. UT fans just view them as an annoyance that beats us every once in awhile.

Vandy fans are the ****ing worst. They are actually starting to become something in football, too, so they're getting really cocky about that. And they crushed us last year.

Cockiness + massive inferiority complex = worst type of fan. This describes Vandy fans quite well, in my opinion.

VN Store

Back