The Official Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 8:00pm ET, SECN

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 12-10 (4-6 SEC)

Tennessee_Basketball_Logo_Pratt_1___t588.jpg

@

Vanderbilt Commodores: 9-13 (3-7 SEC)

Vanderbilt.gif

8:00 PM ET, February 13, 2013
Memorial Gym, Nashville, TN

Coverage: SEC Network/ESPN3

Line: UT +1

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We're a 1 point dog, huh? Lose to them when we're #1 for a whole day (2008) and picked to lose when they're the worst they've been in a decade. :(

Reactions: 1 person
Trae back in the starting line up and Stokes playing well lately. I see us by 6 as long as no home cookin is going on

I absolutely hate Memorial Gym and I never feel confident in this one. Hopefully the refs let us play and Stokes stays out of foul trouble. We're going to need a big night from the guard spots.

I'll take Vandy by 8.

Trae back in the starting line up and Stokes playing well lately. I see us by 6 as long as no home cookin is going on

You do realize we're playing at Paula Deen Gymnasium, right? Plenty uh home cookin' gowin' own in thar...

are you kidding? seriously, when has there not been any home cooking in memorial gym against ut? in 40+ years of watching ut vs vandy, i've never seen such a game
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This would be a hell of a road win for us! If Stokes continues his play and Golden is aggressive, we got a shot! Wish it was on ESPN so I could watch it up here in MI..GRRR!

Big game for Vols, really need the road win. Vandy is thin down low, stokes needs to bring that effort again, he does and he will get another double double. Like last time against them, gotta stop them from getting hot from 3...and if we get up, PUT THEM AWAY!!!

68-58 VOLS

If stokes has less than 3 fouls at the half we have a chance.

Here's to Trae Golden being refreshed and ready to command this offense and the tempo.

Big game for Vols, really need the road win. Vandy is thin down low, stokes needs to bring that effort again, he does and he will get another double double. Like last time against them, gotta stop them from getting hot from 3...and if we get up, PUT THEM AWAY!!!

68-58 VOLS

Dude, if we win its by 1-3 points at the most. Way too much to overcome at their place.

They will swarm Stokes from the get go IMO. I hope McRae can get going early and Golden can stay under control. Not confident at Vandy but am hoping we can come up with a W. GBO!!!!!!!!:rock2:

We're a 1 point dog, huh? Lose to them when we're #1 for a whole day (2008) and picked to lose when they're the worst they've been in a decade. :(

Well, we aint far behind that decade thing. Vandy will kick some butt tonite. Vols won by 1 at home? So lose by 10 @ vandy. 10 point home court in cbb. Don't believe?, check some home and away scores in any conference. Any season. All punks ignored.

VN Store

Back