Travis Jorgenson to Ga Tech

He didn't offer because we have no free scholarships available next season unless Stokes declares.

What's Stokes gonna declare? A major? He's playing well right now but he's nowhere near ready to go pro. In other words, still won't have a free scholly next year.

Reactions: 1 person
What's Stokes gonna declare? A major? He's playing well right now but he's nowhere near ready to go pro. In other words, still won't have a free scholly next year.

Because nobody has ever declared that wasn't ready *scotty cough cough hopson*

Also, someone will be transferring out, maybe even more than one, but I'd definitely expect atleast 1 transfer.

Avi is appropriate to say the least.

oh_snap__homestuck__by_evant1017-d56f7rx.png

Reactions: 1 person
We really need to lock down a PG. I don't no where that PG is, but CCM has got to find him soon because this team can't win with McRae and Lopez sharing back up PG duty.

We really need to lock down a PG. I don't no where that PG is, but CCM has got to find him soon because this team can't win with McRae and Lopez sharing back up PG duty.

The staff thinks Landry is the guy. I have watched him 3 times and I don't see it but I am not getting the big bucks for evaluating talent. They must know more than we do.

Why have we not offered Corn Elder?

Staff questions his ability apparently, they don't feel confident he's the answer.(what rob Lewis has said).

Now...if you get nobody elder would've been the better choice, and if you end up with a 6'5" combo guard you're trying to convert again, elder would've been the better choice.

They don't seen to be pushing too hard for anyone and that's mind boggling to me.

Staff questions his ability apparently, they don't feel confident he's the answer.(what rob Lewis has said).

Now...if you get nobody elder would've been the better choice, and if you end up with a 6'5" combo guard you're trying to convert again, elder would've been the better choice.

They don't seen to be pushing too hard for anyone and that's mind boggling to me.

I really feel this staff has no clue what it's doing in respect to recruiting.

I think they do, but they just use questionable strategies.

Their second recruiting class we needed a PG and a big...they brought in three marginal wings....3rd class we have a stud wing, a developing big( who I have high hopes but still a lot of questions about and a PG that does not appear to be SEC level.

2014 we are going to be a very poor team if our staff does not pick it up in recruiting.

Their second recruiting class we needed a PG and a big...they brought in three marginal wings....3rd class we have a stud wing, a developing big( who I have high hopes but still a lot of questions about and a PG that does not appear to be SEC level.

2014 we are going to be a very poor team if our staff does not pick it up in recruiting.

Could've sworn they brought in a 5* big in their second class.

Could've sworn they brought in a 5* big in their second class.

I considered him part of the first class since he played Martin's first year.2014 we are more than likely going to be without Golden, McRae, Stokes, Maymon, Hall.

We are going to be extremely low on bigs and weak at the PG position if Martin does not step it up in recruiting.

I considered him part of the first class since he played Martin's first year.2014 we are more than likely going to be without Golden, McRae, Stokes, Maymon, Hall.

We are going to be extremely low on bigs and weak at the PG position if Martin does not step it up in recruiting.

I'm not going through this again.

VN Store

Back