Stokes Named SEC Player Of The Week.

Dude, let it go! Have you read any of my posts the past two days. I said I was too hard on him and this team and didnt think about the whole picture with Maymon. I love Jarnell and am proud of him. Yes, I do think he can be soft, but hes really starting to prove me wrong. Hey, when Im wrong, Im wrong..Ill put the shoe in my mouth lol No need to keep being a dih q

As for you cjzvols, Id like to bury the hatchet with you as well. Theres no reason you and I should butt heads. We obviously love our Vols, Pistons and Detroit teams. You said some cruel things to me and I took great offense and thats why I came back at ya with a vengeance lol Hey, Im a Sparty fan..you're a UM fan. We can just leave it at that. Cool?

As for you cjzvols, Id like to bury the hatchet with you as well. Theres no reason you and I should butt heads. We obviously love our Vols, Pistons and:) Detroit teams. You said some cruel things to me and I took great offense and thats why I came back at ya with a vengeance lol Hey, Im a Sparty fan..you're a UM fan. We can just leave it at that. Cool?

I've got to change my username lol.

Sure, no problem. :hi:

You too whocaresgobobcates....you ready to swallow your pride and get along? lol Im not the bad person you all think I am lol

Alrighty, good deal! Did you even get that rant I threw back at ya? It was pretty heated..think it was the UM logo lol Are you from the Detroit, MI area? I grew up here..attended MSU my first two years of school..then transferred and graduated from UT in 2000. I bleed green and orange. Actually going up to East Lansing tomorrow for the BIG game..biggest one in a looooooong time! lol

Alrighty, good deal! Did you even get that rant I threw back at ya? It was pretty heated..think it was the UM logo lol Are you from the Detroit, MI area? I grew up here..attended MSU my first two years of school..then transferred and graduated from UT in 2000. I bleed green and orange. Actually going up to East Lansing tomorrow for the BIG game..biggest one in a looooooong time! lol

No, I went for the drive by and never went back.

My father is from Cadillac and the family is from the Michigan area. I love Detroit and the surrounding areas.

Have fun in East Lansing :eek:lol: I don't hate MSU at all. Usually I cheer for them (I know. I'm a terrible Wolverine fan). But out of everything in sports outside of convicted criminals and Kobe Bryant, I hate Ohio State the most.

No, I went for the drive by and never went back.

My father is from Cadillac and the family is from the Michigan area. I love Detroit and the surrounding areas.

Have fun in East Lansing :eek:lol: I don't hate MSU at all. Usually I cheer for them (I know. I'm a terrible Wolverine fan). But out of everything in sports outside of convicted criminals and Kobe Bryant, I hate Ohio State the most.

There is something you don't hear every day...

"Back in December I never would have dreamed it would be an issue, but if he closes the year with 8-10 more double-doubles he may have some options.

I share the same concerns as others about his game translating to the next level, and totally agree that he isn't ready, but when hast that stopped anyone? *I don't know that he'll ever be an NBA starter, but I've come to believe that if he'll bring a consistent level of effort to the floor he'll spend a lot of time on an NBA roster in the future. Rebounding numbers are almost always something that translate to the next level, and averaging right at 10 per game in SEC play is no joke."

-Rob Lewis

Theres more to Detroit than 8 Mile, Eminem and Kid Rock!! God our city gets such a terrible rap lol Very underappreciated city/metropolitan!

"Back in December I never would have dreamed it would be an issue, but if he closes the year with 8-10 more double-doubles he may have some options.

I share the same concerns as others about his game translating to the next level, and totally agree that he isn't ready, but when hast that stopped anyone? *I don't know that he'll ever be an NBA starter, but I've come to believe that if he'll bring a consistent level of effort to the floor he'll spend a lot of time on an NBA roster in the future. Rebounding numbers are almost always something that translate to the next level, and averaging right at 10 per game in SEC play is no joke."

-Rob Lewis

I'm concerned as well. Do I think he's ready to go? No, most certainly not. Will he be tempted if he keeps up his current level of play? I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse that we've run into this problem.

Dude, let it go! Have you read any of my posts the past two days. I said I was too hard on him and this team and didnt think about the whole picture with Maymon. I love Jarnell and am proud of him. Yes, I do think he can be soft, but hes really starting to prove me wrong. Hey, when Im wrong, Im wrong..Ill put the shoe in my mouth lol No need to keep being a dih q

Hey, I got no problem being friends. But you gotta pay your dues on VN lol. I have seen your recent posts, glad we can be reasonable now :hi:

Good deal bro. If I wanted to continue being a negative prih q, I could have. But, being that Im a good and sensible guy, I went the other route :) We are all going to have our different opinions and views, but that is what makes the boards great. Im just done getting into it with people, no need for it and not worth it lol

Good deal bro. If I wanted to continue being a negative prih q, I could have. But, being that Im a good and sensible guy, I went the other route :) We are all going to have our different opinions and views, but that is what makes the boards great. Im just done getting into it with people, no need for it and not worth it lol

That's cool dude. However, don't let the board manipulate your opinion. I have no problem with your negativity, but you're going to get called out for the crazy posts. I honestly agree with a chunk of things you've said, and I appreciate the voice that will acknowledge the good and bad of a situation. To be fair, there are plenty of things to be negative about, so I don't want you to feel like I was saying your opinion is invalid.

Theres more to Detroit than 8 Mile, Eminem and Kid Rock!! God our city gets such a terrible rap lol Very underappreciated city/metropolitan!

Can be said of most cities. I'm from Nashville, and it makes me see red when I hear people talking about how it's nothing but a country/hick city. So false.

I'm concerned as well. Do I think he's ready to go? No, most certainly not. Will he be tempted if he keeps up his current level of play? I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse that we've run into this problem.

It's gonna come down to who he listens to. There will be some in his ear that are saying Maymon coming back and Hubbs coming in will take shots from him. I think he should definitely come back, but like Lewis said, he keeps on this roll you never know.

I can't see him going until he develops a 10 - 15 ft. jumper with some consistency. He still has trouble with true length garding him which he'd face every game in the NBA. Of course all depends who he listens to when it's time to decide. Personally, and selfishly, I would love to see Maymon, Stokes, and Hubbs together for one year. Add in the other guys we have, it should be a fun team to watch.

But we have seen this kid start coming around. I believe we definitely saw one against the Cocks. I just hope he keeps that kind of aggressive play throughout the rest of the season! Without it...well, you figure it out.:cray:
GO VOLS!

That's cool dude. However, don't let the board manipulate your opinion. I have no problem with your negativity, but you're going to get called out for the crazy posts. I honestly agree with a chunk of things you've said, and I appreciate the voice that will acknowledge the good and bad of a situation. To be fair, there are plenty of things to be negative about, so I don't want you to feel like I was saying your opinion is invalid.

Believe me man, my opinion hasnt changed. Im not a Cuonzo Martin fan AT ALL and do not think hes the right guy for the job lol But, I can think and say that in a much more civilized manner and not get into screaming fights and name-calling lol

VN Store

Back