TBA Question

nikesportsfan

Never been to TBA but thinking about going to a game. Do the seats in the upper arena have seat backs on them? Going with someone with someone who has back issues and needs a back so wondering before I bought tickets. Thanks in advance.

Never been to TBA but thinking about going to a game. Do the seats in the upper arena have seat backs on them? Going with someone with someone who has back issues and needs a back so wondering before I bought tickets. Thanks in advance.

Every seat has backs, minus the baseline student section. And there's not a bad seat in the house either.

Reactions: 1 person
All seats are good but try to stay at least below row 8-10 in upper deck or get in lower deck.

The 200 level seats are good seats but I prefer anything in the 100 level.

Every seat has backs, minus the baseline student section. And there's not a bad seat in the house either.

Me and the girl went to the Bama game, and the hand rail was blocking our vision of the near basket. Luckily the seats just behind us were open.

Try the top rows sometime. Made the mistake of sitting near the top once with my son when someone gave me the tickets. Left before halftime to go watch on TV

Try the top rows sometime. Made the mistake of sitting near the top once with my son when someone gave me the tickets. Left before halftime to go watch on TV

I have. They're no worse than the top rows at Rupp, Columbia, or Athens. There are obviously much better seats, but still not a bad one in there.

TBA is not like the O'Dome at all. TBA actually has seats that are not painful for people to sit in.

There are partially obstructed view seats. They really suck. Some can only see about 30% of the court. Tickets should say partially obstructed I would think.

It's a big arena, so the upper 300-level seats are far from the court. Personally, I hate sitting up there, and I'd rather watch at home. Pony up for some decent seats and enjoy the game.

It's a big arena, so the upper 300-level seats are far from the court. Personally, I hate sitting up there, and I'd rather watch at home. Pony up for some decent seats and enjoy the game.

It's true that it's a different experience watching from that high. I honestly like it though; helps me see the plays develop, and I always have a clear view.

With the way the season has gone you can buy lower level tickets off the streets for cheap.

Last edited:

I agree with you, I won't go unless I have lower level seats.....I have no issues sitting upper deck at football games.....it just seems so much higher and not much fun at basketball games.

It's true that it's a different experience watching from that high. I honestly like it though; helps me see the plays develop, and I always have a clear view.

Guess my 50 year old eyes just don't like the distance. Just really can't see that well from there. Was lucky enough to get front row tickets midcourt to the Miss. St. game. That was really cool to get to hear the conversations that go on with the staff/players/officials. Seems like watching on TV they seem so much older but being down by them makes you realize they are just kids. It's harder for me to criticize them. That's somebody's baby playing their hearts out.

VN Store

Back