Are we going to give Cuonzo

I don't think the current administration will be pulling the plug anytime soon. He is the kind of guy they want in BB. They don't want any chance of embarrasment and winning is not their top priority. They are looking for stablility, even if the performance is so-so, and not looking to spend any more money than they have to. I am not convinced that Dave Hart shares this thought but the ball ain't in his court.

Reactions: 1 person
These threads are just downright dumb. Does anybody understand that you cannot and will not be a top 25 team year in and year out. Just take a look at UNC and UK both teams have some of the best players in the nation on their teams. Yet both teams are about as consistent as the Vols when comes to actually making plays down the stretch to close games out. Its basketball guys theres a hell of a lot of ups and downs.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think the current administration will be pulling the plug anytime soon. He is the kind of guy they want in BB. They don't want any chance of embarrasment and winning is not their top priority. They are looking for stablility, even if the performance is so-so, and not looking to spend any more money than they have to. I am not convinced that Dave Hart shares this thought but the ball ain't in his court.

Seriously. You actually think they don't really care about winning that much. Let me guess, Gruden?

He doesn't have a point guard and he lost maymon to injury. He deserves another 2 years minimum

Just like Dooley lost justin hunter and didnt have any secondary players or a running back. You have to recruit good players and so far we have hubbs coming in next year and thats it.

Just like Dooley lost justin hunter and didnt have any secondary players or a running back. You have to recruit good players and so far we have hubbs coming in next year and thats it.

Yea, a 5-star recruit that everyone wanted.

The OP simply was asking a SIMPLE, WELL-DESERVED question and look at all of you crucifying her/him lol We have the MOST sensitive, soft fanbase Ive ever seen. The OP obvioulsy must feel exactly the way I do because she/he can see this isnt working and wondering if hes worthy of another year! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

Reactions: 1 person
The OP simply was asking a SIMPLE, WELL-DESERVED question and look at all of you crucifying her/him lol We have the MOST sensitive, soft fanbase Ive ever seen. The OP obvioulsy must feel exactly the way I do because she/he can see this isnt working and wondering if hes worthy of another year! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

Talk about sensitive. "Mommy, they're not agreeing with me, make them agree with me!" That's what you sound like.

Seriously. You actually think they don't really care about winning that much. Let me guess, Gruden?

They are not obsessed with winning in BB so long as it does not get too bad. They are more concerned with the economics of having another staff full of buyouts. Now when the economics improve something might occur if we are still just plodding along. But all this comes down to the chicken or the egg argument.

VN Store

Back