Remember the name Camron Justice...

UTvolinBGKY

EBERRY4HEISMAN!
He is a Sophmore PG out of Knotts Co Ky. His team played in the All "A" tourney a week ago. They played a team that is close to my hometown and he scored a ton. (Not sure the exact amount) My close friend and his family actually sat 1 row infront of his grandfather during the game and every time he would score would say "Thats why Tennessee wants him" and "Thats why he's going to play in the SEC" I cant find much out on him but apparently we have been in contact with him. He scored 62 in a tournament game in Cincy, and 55 in another game. My buddie said he had good range and decent ball skills. May be someone to keep an eye on.

Reactions: 1 person
He is a Sophmore PG out of Knotts Co Ky. His team played in the All "A" tourney a week ago. They played a team that is close to my hometown and he scored a ton. (Not sure the exact amount) My close friend and his family actually sat 1 row infront of his grandfather during the game and every time he would score would say "Thats why Tennessee wants him" and "Thats why he's going to play in the SEC" I cant find much out on him but apparently we have been in contact with him. He scored 62 in a tournament game in Cincy, and 55 in another game. My buddie said he had good range and decent ball skills. May be someone to keep an eye on.

:hi: NOTED :eek:k:

Wonder if he is related to Elijah Justice that played a season at Louisville?

Elisha Justice played at Shelby Valley, but it's possible I guess. They aren't brothers. Elisha has an older brother. Justice seems to be a very common surname in KY.

We've been on him for a while when most mid-majors were showing interest. He's having an exceptionally good year and is a shooter. That has attracted several big time programs. Maybe getting in on him early will pay dividends. A lot can happen over the years. At least Cuonzo sees a need and is looking to fill it.

Reactions: 1 person
Knott Co. is where my wife was born and went to HS. It's a town where everybody literally knows each other. I'll ask around and see if I can find out anything.

I can say this for absolute certainty though...Eastern KY is 100% Big Blue Nation. He'd take a lot of heat if he went to UT.

Knott Co. is where my wife was born and went to HS. It's a town where everybody literally knows each other. I'll ask around and see if I can find out anything.

I can say this for absolute certainty though...Eastern KY is 100% Big Blue Nation. He'd take a lot of heat if he went to UT.

You know what? Screw the big blue nation, the kid can go where he damn well wants to. They'd get over it. :rock: edit: I'm sure it's a lovely town. :thumbsup:

Hahaha. I mean, if they don't offer him...they don't offer him. But this is Kentucky. They're either ridiculed or "not good enough anyway."

His grandfather was really yelling about "Thats why he's going to Tennessee" during the game. Hope his path leads him here.

We had representatives watching one of his games this week (not Martin).

Bob Huggins also watched a game of his this week. There was one more school as well and I think it was Wake Forest. Not 100% on that one, but UT and Huggins definitely visited.

Last edited:
We had representatives watching one of his games this week (not Martin).

Bob Huggins also watched a game of his this week. There was one more school as well and I think it was Wake Forest. Not 100% on that one, but UT and Huggins definitely visited.

He was here for game verse UK last week.

VN Store

Back