The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPNU

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 10-8 (2-4)

Tennessee_Basketball_Logo_Pratt_1___t588.jpg

vs.

Vanderbilt Commodores 8-10 (2-4)

Vanderbilt.gif

7:00 PM ET, January 29, 2013
Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN

Coverage: ESPNU

Line: UT -8.5
O/U: 118.0

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I feel confident becuase it's at home. If we were playing @ Vandy, not so much

I don't care if they were 0-20 and we were 20-0, I hate playing at Vandy and it scares the **** outta me every time.

Reactions: 1 person
70-54 VOLS

They're weak inside so hopefully Jarnell brings the effort again, could be another 15+/15+.

They do have pretty good guard play though, so our guards will have to be on defensively. Also, they shoot a lot of 3s so gotta stay aware there.

I hope our guys dunk some more during this game. Dudes weren't dunking on Saturday.

i think if we go 11-2 down the road and finish 21-10 well be in the tourney. I know that sounds like a lot but with out remaining game it is very possible. We have Vandy and UGA twice, Auburn, SC, Arkansas, T A&M, and LSU. if we win all those well have 20 wins, which might get us in without anything more, but that leaves home against Kentucky, Florida, and Mizzou, and if we can steal one of those game I think we have to be in. Dont kill me VN for trying to think positive, its not like this is unrealistic.

i think if we go 11-2 down the road and finish 21-10 well be in the tourney. I know that sounds like a lot but with out remaining game it is very possible. We have Vandy and UGA twice, Auburn, SC, Arkansas, T A&M, and LSU. if we win all those well have 20 wins, which might get us in without anything more, but that leaves home against Kentucky, Florida, and Mizzou, and if we can steal one of those game I think we have to be in. Dont kill me VN for trying to think positive, its not like this is unrealistic.

I think we can get in with less than that. Win 18-19 games regular season, then 1-3 games at the SECT and we might make it.

I think we can get in with less than that. Win 18-19 games regular season, then 1-3 games at the SECT and we might make it.

They better take care of business tonight. Vandy isn't a very good team, but can shoot the three and their guards are pretty good. If Stokes comes to play again, he should have his way provided the refs let him play.

I wouldn't have thought we beat Bama with the way Golden played. We need a good game out of him. He's been in a funk way too long.

VN Store

Back