Signature win for both Coach Martin and Stokes.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Stokes came to play today and Martin finally closed the deal on a big game.

You can really tell how much fun Stokes was having today. I really feel he will take this game and start to put together multiple games like this.

"Signature win" apparently means something different than I thought it meant.

Stokes came to play today and Martin finally closed the deal on a big game.

It is not a signature win for Martin. He has beaten a couple if ranked teams. Last year's UF and Vandy teams were better, and he swept Florida.

Don't get me wrong, it was a big win. But if you are comparing game by game, this wasn't his best win.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida on the road last year was signature, this should have been expected. We didn't even cover a 3-point spread.

Why is this team worse than they were last year? Does Maymon alone makes this a NCAA tourney team.

Why is this team worse than they were last year? Does Maymon alone makes this a NCAA tourney team.

Actually record is better now than this time last year but yes it does make a difference. You don't lose your leader, preseason 1st team SEC and a guy that averages 14 points and expect to be the exact same. With Maymon we only have 3 or 4 L's. Without him well you see what is happening.

Reactions: 2 people
Oakland was our signature win, maybe the biggest ever in our history. Shaking that monkey off our back was paramount to the future of UT basketball. Plus the fans didn't leave at halftime for that game.

Reactions: 1 person
Signature win? 54-53 one point? Signature Win? Playing at home and beating Alabama 54-53 signature win? Keep it ugly and hope for a shot to go down at the end.

Last edited:
Signature win? 54-53 one point? Signature Win? Playing at home and beating Alabama 54-53 signature win? Keep it ugly and hope for a shot to go down at the end.

Now we have people criticizing a win. Figures.

They have to keep it ugly. The last time they "played pretty" was the Ole Miss game at home and they got their asses stomped. They tried to "play pretty" today at times and turned the ball over. Those that want this team to run like a Pearl team will be pissed because they will be embarrassed like that game.

I have to go take a crap after that Big Signature win. Really we have sunk so low that beating Catholic High in either fb or bb is a celebration. Sad really sad.

I have to go take a crap after that Big Signature win. Really we have sunk so low that beating Catholic High in either fb or bb is a celebration. Sad really sad.

Yes. Crucify everyone who is celebrating this win. How dare we be happy after a win? You are true class FijiVol.

VN Store

Back