They're heading for the exits

JohnWardForever

TB is only half full, and I saw after yet another turnover, bunches heading up the steps. Put a fork in 'em , they're done. Conzo ain't making it.

Like Dooley's FB----painful to watch.

Reactions: 3 people
TB is only half full, and I saw after yet another turnover, bunches heading up the steps. Put a fork in 'em , they're done. Conzo ain't making it.

Huh? They're headed to get a hot dog before the halftime rush.. Is this your first bball game??

Reactions: 15 people
Leaving before halftime?

hmmmm....can we get confirmation from someone that is not a negavol?

Reactions: 4 people
Let's see what the official attendance is. Butts in the seats. I see appx half the seats are BLACK-----empty. Apathy has set in; Hammy.

You guys want to paint a rosy pic----SMH.

Maybe people arebeating the crowd to the bathroom? Why would people leave down 6? Vonn bell better take notice.

Leaving before halftime?

hmmmm....can we get confirmation from someone that is not a negavol?

Take a look after the break. Negavol? Hell, the truth is painful, but it is what it is. At least we have the sense to see a problem instead of ignoring and whitewashing.

How many will Butch win in 13? Oh yeah----11. :)

Why is it so hard for yall to understand that WE LOST OUR BEST PLAYER. His loss was huge. We lost an All Sec player. Teams struggle when they lose someone like that.

Take a look after the break. Negavol? Hell, the truth is painful, but it is what it is. At least we have the sense to see a problem instead of ignoring and whitewashing.

How many will Butch win in 13? Oh yeah----11. :)

post-37-0-77967000-1338927189.gif

VN Store

Back